Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

worst update ever, this UQ is so booooring.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    As I mentioned in the other topic, ult is a huge clusterfuck and causes sensory overload for me.
    It's annoying rather than hard.
    When I can actually see the boss I can just dodge it but most of the time enemy models and PA animations obscure a large part of the screen.
    I don't know what you are talking about.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Squal_FFVIII View Post
    I thought this board wanted something more difficult? Now everyone's complaining that the enemies attack too fast and that they have too much HP? Now I've known this before, but this is proof that most people here will never be satisfied with this game lol.
    Hahaha omg this so much ^. Some of these complaints are hilarious, especially the ones where people expect to pop 1 rare drop booster and get like all the rares in the game in like day 1. Now that's not to say I wouldn't mind if they added a slightly different way to get rares kinda like the idea Kondibon stated.

Anyways, although ultimate is sort of chaotic I like it since it's different. I only died twice so far and that's mainly because I was running around with limit break and got stun-locked. The only thing I do wish they added was at least two fields at once for diversity. Or an additional option for a 4player quest so where not all spamming the same thing over and over but eh w/e.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post

I forgot I made a CSS thingy to display that.
    wow rude :^)

starting my 12th hour in UQ's, still yet to get a 12* on 330~380% + prem drink perma rdr yet others have 3 or even more..

Same pso2 but dressed up to be shinier. same skewed RNG, same bs chaining (Now with 84% more lifting animations!)...

At least the mobs dont fall over in 2 seconds, which is refreshing to see a dagen eat a 120k kick in the weakspot and just get back up and steal the rest of your PP xD
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Ordy View Post
    I don't know what you are talking about.

Spoiler!
    lmao, yeah.

I'm a bit divided about enemy HP. In general I like enemies putting up more of a challenge and not dying instantly.
    But on the other hand I am used to and often quite enjoy Sega style speed killing.

Oh and I was so worried at first cause of the "balancing around 12 players" part.
    My bad for taking Sega seriously. This is more than feasible with a decent 4 player party, just friends is not enough though.

Still, I'm pretty much counting days until the first solo vid. And then the first solo vid of someone wrecking Anga and Diaboi at the same time.

i'm a fan of the uq's, but it's really highlighting how god awful sega's auto lockon is. it's practically impossible to lock onto a lot of the secondary infections, especially on bosses like the elephants. you'll try to lock on and end up either on a different body part or on a different enemy all together, and if you try hitting tab, it's just going to alternate between the same two wrong targets.

with guns this isn't a huge problem since you can free aim, but for melee weapons it kind of sucks.

Everyone else seems to have all the cool stuff already and I only have found Dio 10* garbage.

Eh, at least it's fun. No idea how long it'll last though if I keep getting screwed over by RNG and left in the dust gear wise yet again like in the VH days. I don't think I can handle a drought that bad again.
    Last edited by Macman; Nov 21, 2014 at 03:52 PM.

Like 12 mpa not even raid level though.

People can't handle fast action game yet playing and complaining about fast action being fast action. How funny some can get.

Thinking about changing class Braver Katana is not really suited for UQ. It's like PsoBB HUnewearl, from PSP2 prenerf Duman to PSP2i Duman. The more difficult quest become the more different in between class tier. Utterly that using best weapon won't do a job.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    wow rude :^)