Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

It's not the kissing part that gets to me, Pollo, it's the fact that that's how they choose to win, and it doesn't work the other way around. If I kiss them then they just kiss back and beat me anyways. Just once I would like to get a good rank when playing Golden Eye deathmatch. Please girls, kiss after the game, not during.

Hey, they can win the silly video game with kisses if they want... they'd just better not be teasing. It sucks to be left hanging like that, especially if you're thinking that the sexual olympics are gonna start - those are fun games. Can't have a hard-on for your video game console (and HUnewearls) all the time...

Although, I practice abstanence, you make a good point; and I would have to wonder about anybody that would try "stuffing" thier game systems. I'm just a competative kind of person, so I like to win even if it is a silly video game, but when that game ends let the fun ones begin.

I did the abstinence thing for a bit. It's not really abstinence if you're letting girls kiss you Moderation is the golden path. And it's not hard for males to abstain because females can so easily control the bedroom situation (which is one of the reasons why they rule).

First of all, why are we getting into this here, this is supposed to be about girl gamers not dating/sex. Second of all, everybody has different opinions about everything under the sun. If you want to here all my opinions on sex/dating start a new topic and I'll be happy to share. All I have to say under this topic is, "GIRL GAMERS RULE" I love a good girl gamer and wish I could find one to date.