Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Shit, I've been playing this game wrong. . .

All this time, I could've been a massive maiden!

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Massive Maiden, reporting for duty o7

Though yeah, I tried maxing Iron Will + NGU before, 75% chance,more likely to activate when I didn't need it, but less when I needed it (intentionally jump into enemy attack, and then planned to use LB afterwards). I did survive 5 times in a row .... with 30% chance (Lv1) >_> Still, it is very nice if it got activated when I'm using LB build .....

I'd vote for going Automate + Massive Hunter or S-Atk Up (whichever you'd like), and keep Iron Will to minimum.
    Last edited by final_attack; Dec 3, 2014 at 11:46 PM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Walkure View Post
    A bit of a tangent, but have you tried Ignite Parrying?
    No, I don't have the slots for it, as much as I like the visuals. It's just kinda underwhelming as a PA too.

Not sure how you people have so bad experiences with IW.
    For me and everyone I talk to that doesn't post here it's really damn good and activates most of the time (i.e. 75%...).
    It's of course not reliable cause then you would never die, but it's a huge safety net with tiny holes.

NGU requires just 1 point so you can get the 200 s-atk, any more is wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    Not sure how you people have so bad experiences with IW.
    For me and everyone I talk to that doesn't post here it's really damn good and activates most of the time (i.e. 75%...).
    It's of course not reliable cause then you would never die, but it's a huge safety net with tiny holes.

NGU requires just 1 point so you can get the 200 s-atk, any more is wasted.
    yes 15 seconds of invulnerability sure is a waste for a limit break build, which happens to be the only build that should be maxing iron will

pls.

also, it's not a matter of reliability for me, I had no problems with getting it to proc when I maxed it.

it's just I dropped it when I realized, unlike massive hunter, it does nothing unless I'm doing the exact thing I shouldn't be doing - being a dying shitter player. It doesn't open up new windows to attack from, all it does is save you if you keep getting hit for whatever reason. Massive Automate not only helps you not be a dying shitter, but actually has uses if you're not sucking (that is, creating openings to attack when you normally could not have done so).

Even my Ra/Gu with two +10 pp crafted saikis takes two or three hits to go down, nevermind anything with a hunter main/subclass meaning NOT paper thin defenses.

if you really insist on maxing iron will you should actually max NGU too. at least it lets you go on a 15 second +400 s-atk invincible rampage which would admittedly be even better than Massive Automate if it wasn't such a pain to proc given you need to die first. But for anyone that actually feels the need to max iron will, I guess getting that to happen is not much of a problem for them.

Honestly, the fact that you don't suggest maxing NGU despite advocating maxing IW just shows the problem with your mentality in regards to these skills - you see them as nothing more than a safety net, while others see it as an opportunity to allow them to do more damage. There is absolutely no reason not to abuse the 15 second invul from NGU if you already maxed IW.
    Last edited by KatsuraJun; Dec 4, 2014 at 05:51 PM.