Exclamation Gameguard 114 error

In short, The default patcher runs perfectly fine, however, N protect gives me a list of errors asking if I want to send a report, followed by the launch image, and then another list of N protect errors in an error report. Apparently this is the error 114 caused by a rejected or interrupted connection.

I understand a lot of people have had this issue as of November 26th, 2014, and most of them have solved this issue by re-installing, patching, or deactivating their anti-virus.

Steps I have taken to remedy this issue:
    • Restarted computer
    • Updated Radeon 5770 graphics driver
    • Deleted all of my PSO2 files and re-installed from PSO2.jp
    • Downloaded the tweeker and ran through all of the Troubleshoot options
    • Deactivated my AVG antivirus and deactivated my Windows Firewall
    • Closed all programs, and shut off all non-system essential processes (except proxycap, putty, PSO2 tweeker, PSO2, and AMD catalyst control center) and repeated all of the steps above simultaneously

I am at my wit's end as of what else I can do to remedy this issue. If anyone might know something I haven't tried, or a compatibility issue with my hardware/software below, please respond with any ideas you have.

UPDATE 11/27/2014-6:33am: Completely uninstalling AVG allows me to play PSO2, however the Game Guard error files are still generated. I was told that there will be an emergency maintenance soon, so I assume it has to do with that, but I am unsure. After maintenance I will uninstall Avast and use AVG again to test if AVG was indeed the culprit, or if it was a bug on GG's side.
    System Specs:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Lawrence Elsa; Nov 27, 2014 at 09:33 AM.

I also seem to have quite the problem, and I have discovered It is in-fact AVG itself. I've disabled my anti-virus for about 5 minutes, then I went to launch Pso 2. I was greeted with an error report as it always does when I launch with Tweaker, then it finally manages to launch Pso 2. When AVG anti-virus is enabled, the game has been failed to launch and therefore I am also greeted with error 114. Possibly, from the recent AVG updates; could have disturbed game guard in some matter preventing game guard to launch. I honestly am not tempted to switch anti-virus programs anytime soon just to play pso 2. I'm hoping a patch will come along to fix this issue, or at least something else to solve this issue.

Just uninstalled AVG and am now using Avast...
    Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?

I guess it is settled. Until Game Guard is updated, or AVG fixes whatever compatibility issue it is, PSO2 is incompatible with AVG
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic86549_1.gif