Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default is there a known ocarina/action replay code that makes the drop tables not favor..

Specific section ids? Kinda like on REDACTED.. my character is WHITLL, and thereby is failed by the curse of NO RARES EVER. I have gotten Two rare drops, the grass assassin's blades, and the DB'S saber.. I am level thirty five (by the way, does it take age to level offline, or is it just me?) Thanks, I NEED MY RED BOXES. (Ps. Would prefer ocarina codes)
    Last edited by chaoko99; Nov 29, 2014 at 03:36 PM.
    [INSERT SOMETHING WITTY]

There is a rare drop action replay code but whether or not it will work on a particular server I couldn't say. It definitely works offline though. You may want to edit out the name of the server in your post as it's against the forums to mention private servers by name. Also, just as an fyi, asking for cheat codes is also against forum rules, but if you do a search for it, you should easily find it

Quote Originally Posted by VioletSkye View Post
    There is a rare drop action replay code but whether or not it will work on a particular server I couldn't say. It definitely works offline though. You may want to edit out the name of the server in your post as it's against the forums to mention private servers by name. Also, just as an fyi, asking for cheat codes is also against forum rules, but if you do a search for it, you should easily find it
    Don't plan on using it online, not really planning to cheat, more like make it possible to get ANYTHING as a whitll
    [INSERT SOMETHING WITTY]

I'm sure the code would work online, but only if you're the leader of the team. If you're playing with a group, you should tell the other members of the team that you're using augmented drops, as it'll affect them as well. While I haven't ever used an action replay or Ocarina codes with PSO; Cranberry, Captain N, James and myself tested an altered drop table that I made and launched through an SD launcher (Captain N still has my untekked 55% hit sjs that dropped from a Booma ), in theory it should function the exact same way.

To OP: Your reply didn't appear until after I hit reply. xD
    Last edited by Kroniedon; Nov 29, 2014 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Got ninja'd xD

Well, thanks, but while we're on the topic, how do I make grinding not so unbelievably goddamn dull/slow?
    [INSERT SOMETHING WITTY]

Quote Originally Posted by chaoko99 View Post
    Well, thanks, but while we're on the topic, how do I make grinding not so unbelievably goddamn dull/slow?
    Run different quests, hunt items. Offline is slower due to the lack of quests, and because unless you have another person, you have to solo and can only use gear you find.

If you wanted a specific ID, you could have used a section id calculator to figure out a name that would give you what you wanted. What's your problem with whitill anyway? It's not a bad id.
    Last edited by SStrikerR; Nov 29, 2014 at 11:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

It's because I am playing hunter..40 levels in.. I have no use for a guld millia
    [INSERT SOMETHING WITTY]

Please. Rares in hard mode are garbage no matter what ID you are. Very hard too, for the most part. You would be complaining at this point in the game if you were a Whitill, a Viridia, a Skyly, or a Yellowboze. Yes, Whitill isn't the best ID for a hunter, but it still gets some good drops.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Reach Ultimate level and you ll find more rares as you progress. For Hunter my main character is redria and got me lots of items that i wanted. But at some point I created other characters in order to find specific rare items. For example, I have a level 102 whitill because the blue lily in ultimate caves drops the true agito (never found it anyway, but thats another story :P )

Hucast w/no breakfast kevlar_pso's Avatar

True Agito drops for me on Bluefull from Tollaws on Ult Forrest. Somewhere leading up to level 172, I found my red box on a Heat Sword quest. One day, while playing online on original Xbox, one of my "Friends" opines about never having found the True Agito. I told him that I have one. I mistakenly, told him that, "I find these all the time" and gave it to him. 4 months later, the Xbox server for PSO was shut down.

There is an offline quest I can do, but I am not sure I want to go through all that again. Drop rate is just too high! l0l

OP, you should be upset at not finding rares in Hard mode. You should be even more upset by not finding many once you get to Very Hard. It makes getting your first rare in Ultimate that much sweeter. Seriously, 99% of all Hard mode rares are trash. Not worth taking up a slot in your bank. 75%, or more, of all Very Hard mode rares are garbage as well. There are countless ???? weapons that are far better than what you can find in Very Hard.

That being said, happy hunting!