Thread: Skype group

Default Skype group

Greetings, citizens. I am Adam. Some of you may remember me from previous years on the PSO World forums.

Years ago, I would regularly gather with other players from around the world on MSN messenger to discuss matters of interest that were prevalent at the time. That group eventually fell apart, to my dismay, since there were some great individuals regularly involved in it, and now I am currently attempting to put together a new group of individuals who volunteer to get together weekly on Skype, this time around, in order to discuss topics of interest. Those topics could be about anything, at this point, or possibly more along the lines of whatever comes up that the rest of the group responds to. It may end up being limited, but since I'm trying to get a group of people together, I believe it would be a better idea than by narrowing the interest range down to a specific thing, and expecting everybody to flock to that.

Of course, if I'd narrowed it down to Phantasy Star, it would make sense that I'd be putting the idea out there on this site.

If you are interested, and don't have a camera to show your face off on Skype with during discussion, don't fret. I don't plan on using a camera, either, as I'd prefer to simply communicate with my voice for these discussions. I'm interested in sharing what's on our minds, not what's on our faces, or in our rooms, no matter how interesting those things might be.

So, if you happen to be interested in joining up, either post here, or private message me, so that your appearance can be a SURPRISE or something, when and if these sessions ever get started.

Expect celebrity guests such as Christopher Walken to appear, and I'd expect Jack Nicholson in a few weeks, possibly.

As a carrot, there is going to be some fictitious punch and pie at the gathering. Did I write fictitious? Well... yeah.

Supreme Pantless Commander SpikeOtacon's Avatar

FKL took this route about 8 years ago, never looked back.

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

holy shit trypticon.

Hello, Nitro Vordex.

I didn't expect much response to this idea, Spike Otacon, but I didn't think it would hurt putting the suggestion out for people to see.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

We kinda did a podcast in FKL for a while, and it had some interest for a bit. Spike should still have links for those.

I hope.

Hmm, a podcast in Fresh Kills Landfill eight years ago? I was a lot more active in Phantasy Star back then, but I'm not remembering ever listening to this podcast. I'm kind of sad I missed out on it.