Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Moved back to Utah. Goodbye, Japan... ; ;

So how the hell do I get the third option in the visiphone to work? Do I have to hit a certain point in the story or what? I used the friend code to get special items and discount on digital version.
    Aki on GC PSO, PS2 PSU: AotI, and PSP2i.

地獄へ行くの? お前が先だ!
    DC PSO veteran/The Original Duman

Has the old DLC been folded into update patches? I noticed in the costume shop that Reimi's costume is listed as an option to craft, but I'm missing a necessary material to do so. Is it a drop from in-game, or do you get that material when you download the item from PSN? Seems weird if that's the case for it to be a craftable item with a consumable component.

I don't have a JP PSN account, or rather, I can't access it. Forgot my info, and the only device that had it saved - my psp - can no longer access the PSN for account management. Not that I really want to bother with the hassle of switching accounts on the Vita anyhow.

Would be neat if 1.05 included the costume in the package, since Reimi's dress was one of the few things I actually liked about SO4 - and I'd love to use it in Nova, but I probably shouldn't get my hopes up, huh?
    Last edited by Sinue_v2; Feb 5, 2016 at 07:07 AM.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinue_v2 View Post
    Has the old DLC been folded into update patches? I noticed in the costume shop that Reimi's costume is listed as an option to craft, but I'm missing a necessary material to do so. Is it a drop from in-game, or do you get that material when you download the item from PSN? Seems weird if that's the case for it to be a craftable item with a consumable component.

I don't have a JP PSN account, or rather, I can't access it. Forgot my info, and the only device that had it saved - my psp - can no longer access the PSN for account management. Not that I really want to bother with the hassle of switching accounts on the Vita anyhow.

Would be neat if 1.05 included the costume in the package, since Reimi's dress was one of the few things I actually liked about SO4 - and I'd love to use it in Nova, but I probably shouldn't get my hopes up, huh?
    Yeah, you can craft the collabs of Tri-Ace's games, so you don't worry for taking freely the collab that you want. Furthermore, you're even able to craft the collab weapons.

About the clothes, unafortunately I don't know where do you get the material from those clothes. But for the weapons, IIRC, you need 1* cores, incluiding those cores made by merging a good ammount of looted cores for obtaining better ones (For example merged 50 element cores), and then a common item that generally you obtain in any mission.

Greetings.