Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default So now that blk 20 players have infested the other blks

and seeing how blk 20 is empty most of the time (aside Sched EQ's at night where gets 3/4's filled seeing as this is the norm, blk), does this mean all these blk 20 scrubby players are actually going to get good or just continue the same path their on now and just be bad at anything that isn't just kill mobs for 30mins. seriously curious if we'll see any improvement at all from them or just expect to keep the same mind set that there are only a handful of good players playing and not just sitting around circle jerking in the lobby all day spamming SA's and what not

This is a worthwhile thread. Incidentally, today is not opposite day.

Seeing as this is JP pso2 we're discussing:

It's not bait, I want to know what some of you guys actually think

I think "blk" is dumb and should be block
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

This forum is full of those players. who knows you might just be one of them yourself.

I noticed long ago that they've seeped into just about every 'popular' block, usually waiting around for an EQ or whatever. It seems that every full block has at least two or three people sitting in the lobby, blabbering in English about dumb shit no one cares about.

So, to answer the question, yup, it's happening, but they ain't getting better at the game, really.

There's a particular reason people aren't using B20 anymore, but possibly unrelated, what got me curious about is why is B16 almost always empty?

Really today, I saw like blocks B14, B15 full, B16 almost empty, B17 full, B18 full same with B19 and B20 empty. What's up with B16?

What block someone stays in shouldn't have any effect on whether they will get better or want to. In that regard, I agree with Invisible.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I noticed long ago that they've seeped into just about every 'popular' block, usually waiting around for an EQ or whatever. It seems that every full block has at least two or three people sitting in the lobby, blabbering in English about dumb shit no one cares about.

So, to answer the question, yup, it's happening, but they ain't getting better at the game, really.
    sad reality this is happening, couple of the responses seem like ex blk 20 players themselves to get a little hostile over what im saying but ya. pity how this forum suddenly became an image board as well, makes me think the actual age range is from 12-17

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    What block someone stays in shouldn't have any effect on whether they will get better or want to. In that regard, I agree with Invisible.
    oddly enough it does