Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

The changes to TACOs and Faina's dailies are mostly to blame, I imagine. Meseta farming COs are much more accessible to people now that it's a simple matter of doing some trivial COs on a daily basis and doing TACOs weekly instead of keeping up with a daily reset on TACOs.

In a Japanese game, typically what the majority of people consider to be the best dance (or even outfit), would be the one that caters to one main thing in particular: Waifu Fanservice. Certain dances like Dance 20, and Dance 22 will always be expensive because of that reason. (Unrelated to Dances but...) Hell, even the Vivid Punkish outfits have pantsu shots all over the uploader and it has only been one night (not a bad thing either... giggity).

It of course all boils down to personal preference at the end. Female Dance 29 looks decent to good IMO, but the Male version looks ridiculous (maybe it looks better if a male is preforming it... don't care enough to look it up... because REASONS!!! more than likely not). To me Dance 29 is worth a max of 10 mil, which is why I will never be getting it most likely... no regrets if I don't either. IMO it goes Dance 20 >>>>>> Dance 22 >> Dance 29, based on... well Fanservice lol.
    *+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+*
    "The eyes are the window of the soul." (...but these are pixels, so they are a window to Albums.)

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Well, that means it'll never be okay, then. The new norm for dances seems to be 15-20mil per ticket.

No idea how that happened, since they used to be around 5-9mil per ticket, but that just up and changed one day. I think Dance 27 is when it all started. It makes no sense to me, this outrageous price-jump.
    Well dance 20 will remain infamous for it's just from 6mil to 12mil+ in two days. Dance 22 kinda did the same thing. Ever since the cheerleader routine though, dances are being priced for nearly 20mil on the get-go.

Despite Xaeris being right that it is a factor, this 3x price jump is just absolutely batshit nuts. I mean, technically the total possible meseta gains from TACOs/DOs may have went down compared to the possibility of doing tacos every day, but of course not everyone does, or even wants to do that, but still 20mil+tickets on patch day?! It's the norm now for no reason.

The eternal F long makes dance 29 price seem tame btw (still looks like a case of bedhead, and not actually styled).

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    In a Japanese game, typically what the majority of people consider to be the best dance (or even outfit), would be the one that caters to one main thing in particular: Waifu Fanservice. Certain dances like Dance 20, and Dance 22 will always be expensive because of that reason. (Unrelated to Dances but...) Hell, even the Vivid Punkish outfits have pantsu shots all over the uploader and it has only been one night (not a bad thing either... giggity).

It of course all boils down to personal preference at the end. Female Dance 29 looks decent to good IMO, but the Male version looks ridiculous (maybe it looks better if a male is preforming it... don't care enough to look it up... because REASONS!!! more than likely not). To me Dance 29 is worth a max of 10 mil, which is why I will never be getting it most likely... no regrets if I don't either. IMO it goes Dance 20 >>>>>> Dance 22 >> Dance 29, based on... well Fanservice lol.
    No one's going to judge you. The spoiler boxes are unnecessary xD.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Dec 3, 2014 at 06:22 PM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Oh, yeah, I agree that I fully expected some form of inflation on just about everything after the whole TACO/XQ/Daily CO rebalance went live, sure. I was thinking maybe an 80% increase, or thereabouts. But, like you pointed out, the tripled price absolutely astonished me.

But, thing is, emote tickets (namely dances) were the only thing to jump in price so dramatically, sans certain hairstyles. Everything else from scratches either stayed the same price, or even lowered. So, I still don't understand what happened. I would agree to the 'Fanservice' bit if the dances were actually good, but, they ain't. The female Dance29 is the first one out of the last five or so to be any sort of decent.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Dec 3, 2014 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Oh, yeah, I agree that I fully expected some form of inflation on just about everything after the whole TACO/XQ/Daily CO rebalance went live, sure. I was thinking maybe an 80% increase, or thereabouts. But, like you pointed out, the tripled price absolutely astonished me.

But, thing is, emote tickets (namely dances) were the only thing to jump in price so dramatically. Everything else from scratches either stayed the same price, or even lowered. So, I still don't understand what happened.
    Well the long hairstyle from akarin moeblob scratch was almost 20mil, and like I said, the long eternal F may be close to double dance 29's price. Hairstyles have been getting brutal on release too. I used to think 4mil for rough twintails was like being mugged sans the physical violence, but now...

Consumable tickets in general shot up and I have no idea why this is a trend now, and it's pretty safe to say it started in the JP community.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

How much are the dances and hairstyles in other ships? Anyone know?
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

They're not significantly different in Ship10.

Red Punk
    Long Eternal Form
    AC Scratch Dance

im actually not too impressed by dance 29.. shrugs

also 33 mil for the new hair? da hell? it doesnt even look that great

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    im actually not too impressed by dance 29.. shrugs

also 33 mil for the new hair? da hell? it doesnt even look that great
    -You take that back!

-Like I said, looks like bed head

Quote Originally Posted by Walkure View Post
    They're not significantly different in Ship10.

Red Punk
    Long Eternal Form
    AC Scratch Dance
    13.6mil for that dance woulda've been a dream this morning. Still a little salty I missed two mispriced dances at 2mil-ish my milliseconds but whatchya gonna do...

Not to be an arse but, prices will go down once people stop buying those things for those absurd prices.

Boycott people, boycott, but people still buy so those prices won't ever come down. What a shame.