Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Minty Kitty View Post
    I tried this out without the Oculus Rift cus i dont have one. And i just tweaked the settings so i could play in First Person and MAN is it AWESOME!

Only thing is that it doesnt work when using the A.I.S. U just wind up staring at its Butt the whole time.
    Well, at the very least it's good to hear that the A.I.S. doesn't crash. I've been looking to get them rigged up properly, but since they don't use the regular player character customizer system, they need a completely new system to handle them.

Quote Originally Posted by chaoko99 View Post
    Is it possible to do the dead reverse of what this program does, and pull the camera back a bit? it's just too close at maxdistance for me..
    It's not really a priority at the moment, but I'll see about adding a camera distance slider if I have time.

Quote Originally Posted by DrewM_Hax0r View Post
    I can't for the life of me get this working with my HMD. For some reason the game crashes right after launching and virtual connect gives me an access denied error:

I don't really understand why, I do run virtual connect as an administrator...
    Oh and it works just fine when I don't have my Oculus HMD plugged in btw.

Any ideas why this might be happening?
    Thanks for the bug report. This is an issue with the latest Oculus runtime. PSO2 will crash if you have the Oculus Rift plugged in regardless of whether the mod is running. I'll be looking into finding a workaround for this, but for now, you can downgrade to runtime 0.4.4.b here:

EDIT:
    It seems you can use version 0.5.0.1 as well:

https://developer.oculus.com/downloa...c-0.5.0.1-beta
    Last edited by HardLight620; May 26, 2015 at 02:17 PM.

Awesome. Downgrading to Oculus runtime 0.5.0.1 fixed my problem.

This is truly an amazing piece of work. The experience just left me speechless. I felt like I was playing PSO2 for the first time! Thank you for spending the time to make this, myself and many others really appreciate it.

Man, I know it's been requested time and time again, but can you make it fully support First Person Mode, for those that don't have the money for an Oculus Rift? Last I saw, moving the Y-axis doesn't work, but I'm sure that's an easy fix, as an option.
    Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher106 View Post
    Man, I know it's been requested time and time again, but can you make it fully support First Person Mode, for those that don't have the money for an Oculus Rift? Last I saw, moving the Y-axis doesn't work, but I'm sure that's an easy fix, as an option.
    But it already work for first person mode?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

^That looks fun xD

Can the Virtual Connect mode be toggled on/off during PSO2 still open though?
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Moving the Y axis has worked since long ago, you just have to uncheck the head tracking option or something.

You can switch first person camera on and off in the program mid game, but the angle parameters stay the same so unless you play with the default pso2 fov angle or change it on the go it will look strange.

Well, then, I'm slow. I'll give this a try, then, I suppose.
    Ship 02

Having a small issue using this on my cast character, despite changing the eye height it's eyes are still stuck in the chest area and changing the height causes the player model to raise off the ground. It works how it's intended when I change to a costume of course.

Nevermind, I was using the wrong modifier.
    Last edited by ieptav; Jun 1, 2015 at 05:11 PM.

Could this be made to work for the HTC Vive when it comes out this November? Would it be possible to support the motion controls somehow?

Alright, decided to get this, despite not having an Oculus Rift. When I try opening the VC, I notice that the next instant, the program kills itself. I have all the required downloads. What am I doing wrong, exactly?
    Ship 02