Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 71415161718 LastLast

So..does this work with AIS?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    So..does this work with AIS?
    It currently does not work with AIS units. It won't crash, but the camera remains at the player's height putting the view roughly between the AIS' legs. AIS and gun turret support are two things that still need to be properly implemented. The hard part about AIS units is that there's no reliable way of testing them outside of EQs.

also i have a question, before Episode 4 hit the servers, i noticed some things were blurry such as few fonts and esspecially Symbol Arts when i wasnt using the Virtual Connect when i used it prior. is the patch that installed through the VC had anything to do with it by chance? iv been having trouble of figuring out how to fix it and the blur still took effect in episode 4 with the new UI.

Hello, when your gonna update? because the target its pso2.exe v3.1002.0 and already 4... Sorry for my bad english but i wanna to try this, this program could get me banned?

Quote Originally Posted by shou-liengod View Post
    also i have a question, before Episode 4 hit the servers, i noticed some things were blurry such as few fonts and esspecially Symbol Arts when i wasnt using the Virtual Connect when i used it prior. is the patch that installed through the VC had anything to do with it by chance? iv been having trouble of figuring out how to fix it and the blur still took effect in episode 4 with the new UI.
    VC does not install any longterm patches into the game, so if you aren't running it, it will have no affect on your game. The blur is likely caused by something else. Try running a file check I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Hello, when your gonna update? because the target its pso2.exe v3.1002.0 and already 4... Sorry for my bad english but i wanna to try this, this program could get me banned?
    Episode 4 broke a bunch of things in the mod that I haven't had a chance to fix yet, so updates are on hold until then. I'll try to have it updated sometime this coming week.

As for the possibility of being banned, all the adjustments made with this mod only affect what the client sees, so there's very little chance of it getting you banned.

@hardlight620 is there any update on this mod working as my one is out dated and cant get it to work?
    Last edited by falcos; Apr 10, 2016 at 06:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HardLight620 View Post
    As for the possibility of being banned, all the adjustments made with this mod only affect what the client sees, so there's very little chance of it getting you banned.
    FWIW, as far as I'm aware, it's the same risk as using the damage dumper, item translation, title translation, or proxy plugin (not the proxy itself, just the plugin that modifies the client's keys)

They all do memory modifying shenanigans on the client-side, so eh. Whether or not SEGA goes to the trouble of logging all that is unknown.

Guess you gotta risk it to get the biscuit.

Will this work for the HTC Vive?

Sorry for the radio silence folks. I guess I should be more responsible. Anyways, here's a bit of an update regarding this mod's status:

Quote Originally Posted by HardLight620
    Hey Lorne, thanks for your support. The reason the Virtual Connect mod has been suspended for so long now is because I have actually been working on getting both it and the Arks Mod Tool to a state where I can open source them. Because the Virtual Connect mod isn't used all that often, I have only been maintaining the Mod Tool as of late.

I can't say I really have plans to support the HTC Vive. Position tracking is pretty difficult to mod into a game when you're trying to synchronize the player's body with the character's body. Likewise, hand tracking is completely out. If you just wanted to have orientation tracking for the head, then the only thing that really needs to be changed is the distortion mesh for the game and the input libraries on the Virtual Connect app, so it wouldn't be that big of a jump to support the Vive in that regard.

In any case, the open sourcing updates are nearly complete, so maybe I'll start working on the Virtual Connect mod again after that.

Sorry for the bump but I wanted to get an update on how things are going with open sourcing things. I've got a rift on the way.