Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

This looks amazing would love to try it @_@

I'd love to try this with my Vive.

i've downloaded this emu to my pc but i don't know how to use, does anyone teach me some tips to use this for take a picture pls.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceBrightstar View Post
    Sorry for the bump but I wanted to get an update on how things are going with open sourcing things. I've got a rift on the way.
    I still haven't really done much on this front. v4 broke a whole lot of things, so those need to be fixed before I can properly release the source. Some parts I barely remember how they worked or where they were hooked. So to update this, I'm going to need to take some time to sit down and do some thorough investigation.

To be honest, I'm not even sure how well open sourcing VC would go. VC is much more prone to breakages than AMT so it'd require a lot more attention to maintain - yet I'm barely managing to keep AMT updated. There's also the fact that Oculus has discontinued the extended desktop mode, so even if you want to use this, you have to go through the awkward process of downgrading your runtime. And then I don't even know if the downgraded runtime would work with the Oculus CV1. Regrettably, it may be that it is already impossible to use this mod for new Oculus users.

In any case, I do remember how awesome it was using this mod. I'd love for other people to have a chance to try it too. I will do my best to bring it back up online again, but I can't make you any guarantees.
    Last edited by HardLight620; Jun 12, 2016 at 10:19 AM.

I would love to use this again, it was cool to take screenshots in first person and look down at my feet. So here's hoping for an update to things since

soo, just got a rift, am i correct in understanding this is no more? if it's still usable.. how do?

Hardlight left the community several years ago, and because this needed to be re-targeted after each update, yes it's no more. Nice bump.