Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

This is amazing. Hats off to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

I'm wondering how this would go during an Ultimate MPA. >Requesting vid of that

good stuff
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by HardLight620 View Post
    I saw that bug pop up a few times when I was testing. I know what part of the patcher causes it, but I don't know exactly why yet. Overall, it's not fatal and the mod should still run just fine unless you get something else besides the "Patches Applied"/"Response Received" messages.

I'll have look and see about making a fix for it next update.
    Ah :/ For me PSO2 crashes when that comes up unfortunately. Much appreciated for all this though. Really interested in trying this if possible. What you've got going looks really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowth117 View Post
    Ah :/ For me PSO2 crashes when that comes up unfortunately. Much appreciated for all this though. Really interested in trying this if possible. What you've got going looks really nice.
    Alright then. Thanks for the bug report. Could you give me a few more details about the crash? Is it a hard "Pso2.exe has stopped working" crash, or is it a regular pso2 error message? Also, are you running on a 64-bit or 32-bit machine? Finally, does the PSO2 Virtual Connect console ever report "Response Received" or does it just get stuck waiting for the response?

I'm fairly sure I know where the bug is occurring, but it may take a bit of time before I can make a fix for it...

EDIT:

Alright, I've pushed out v1.0a as a hotfix for the bug. See if that fixes the problem you're having.
    Last edited by HardLight620; Dec 8, 2014 at 04:09 AM.

Were you controlling the camera with your controller still, or were you turning your head to do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    Were you controlling the camera with your controller still, or were you turning your head to do it?
    In the video I was actually using both. For the most part, it's more natural to turn your head but when it comes to turning around completely, it's easier to turn using the gamepad. Also, as I mentioned before, turning with the gamepad will only turn you left and right, so the only way to look up and down is by using your head. I'll probably make this feature toggleable later so you have the option to go with traditional FPS controls instead.

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

daaaaang now this is nice, I would love to try it but my Rift is sadly on the Waiting list and hasn't been delivered yet.
    Two Thumbs up anyway

Just wonder, seeing Vibrace and Vibrace Yuga spawn in TD3 :0

RIDE AN AIS :O
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by HardLight620 View Post
    Alright then. Thanks for the bug report. Could you give me a few more details about the crash? Is it a hard "Pso2.exe has stopped working" crash, or is it a regular pso2 error message? Also, are you running on a 64-bit or 32-bit machine? Finally, does the PSO2 Virtual Connect console ever report "Response Received" or does it just get stuck waiting for the response?

I'm fairly sure I know where the bug is occurring, but it may take a bit of time before I can make a fix for it...

EDIT:

Alright, I've pushed out v1.0a as a hotfix for the bug. See if that fixes the problem you're having.
    Yeah that does fix my issue actually. For the record, that same error was still thrown, but it definitely runs now.

Things look a little squashed which I'm guessing can be fixed with the options in your tool, but I'm short on time to be testing that right now. And didn't want to go through my screenshots folder.

Spoiler!

Edit: note that's just a cutout so my HUD didn't get in the way. I just wanted to get a quick screen.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowth117 View Post
    Yeah that does fix my issue actually. For the record, that same error was still thrown, but it definitely runs now.

Things look a little squashed which I'm guessing can be fixed with the options in your tool, but I'm short on time to be testing that right now. And didn't want to go through my screenshots folder.

Spoiler!

Edit: note that's just a cutout so my HUD didn't get in the way. I just wanted to get a quick screen.
    whoa that chick to the right is HUUUUUUUUGE

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.