Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I'm only interested in Chain Sawd and Yamigarasu anyway so this is good.

Although at this point I would be happy with any drop that wasn't a 10*

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Quote Originally Posted by Aine View Post
    Rappy, Umblla and Nyau emergency trials will be removed from Ultimate, so that Ult-specific trials will occur more frequently. More mammoths for everyone!
    I was solo rappy hunting in ult to get sakura end 17 between EQs... -_-

Fucking great...

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Aine View Post
    http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/?id=4974

The following measures will be implemented on the 17th (next maintenance):

- The upper limit will be raised on the (hidden) points you get for killing enemies that increase boss drops. (Presumably this means the maximum number of boss drops will increase)

- Anga's (hidden) point value itself will be lowered.

So if you ignore the mobs and just kill Anga, you will get less drops than before. If you stay in the map for a long time and kill plenty of mobs you will get more drops than before.

- The number of mobs that spawn together with Anga will be reduced.

This is to prevent people from just killing the mobs that spawn with Anga for points.

- Once you clear the quest, if you enter the campship you will not be able to return to the map again.

This is to stop people from farming the maximum points and then just waiting in the campship until Anga appears.

Considering that people already farm up to 100~150 points before killing Anga, these changes don't seem like they'll affect dedicated Anga farming parties much (unless the third measure is so drastic it becomes impossible to farm mobs while Anga is on the map). They are mostly geared towards stopping ship campers.

Also unrelated to Anga farming:
    http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/?id=4973

Rappy, Umblla and Nyau emergency trials will be removed from Ultimate, so that Ult-specific trials will occur more frequently. More mammoths for everyone!

There's already a topic for it here~
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=225874

It's basicly the change that Sega is changing for Ultimtate.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Necro time.

Has anybody tried hunting Anga since the update? I'm really hoping it's still viable as I really want to get my 13*s, and the rest of the map is pretty useless so it's just a waste of time. Really wish I started earlier (played Ult for the first time in 3 weeks last night).

It's almost the same as before. Just have to kill more this time, and since it doesn't spawn with any, you have to run a bit more too. Basically the only thing this will affect is your booster usage.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    It's almost the same as before. Just have to kill more this time, and since it doesn't spawn with any, you have to run a bit more too. Basically the only thing this will affect is your booster usage.
    Well, I guess that KIND OF sucks.... but pretty ineffective way to try and stop Anga farming. Oh, SEGA.....

It helps me more in that there are less people who only leech runs. Because each run takes longer, lots of people are just giving up and starting their own.

Quote Originally Posted by NexusAZ View Post
    Well, I guess that KIND OF sucks.... but pretty ineffective way to try and stop Anga farming. Oh, SEGA.....
    Honestly after thinking about it, there's nothing wrong with Anga farming and SEGA shouldn't be trying to stop it.

Mainly because no matter what they do, it will always be more effective to just find an Anga and kill it without drop boosts, than run around Ultimate and kill one every 30 minutes, so no use making it harder for people.
    Last edited by Z-0; Dec 17, 2014 at 01:22 PM.