Page 144 of 254 FirstFirst ... 4494134141142143144145146147154194244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 2539

So I'm guessing the best Ilbarta weapon still remains to be 舞姫歌扇 ?

http://4rt.info/psod/?roBeo It seems to be head to head with austere
    ”If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.“

Quote Originally Posted by KuroKanden View Post
    So I'm guessing the best Ilbarta weapon still remains to be 舞姫歌扇 ?

http://4rt.info/psod/?roBeo It seems to be head to head with austere
    There are so many things wrong with that simulation that it's baffling...
    Maihime Kaougi has 1022 T-ATK, not 1023 (minor).
    Austere Arum has 1365 T-ATK, not 1276.
    Austere Arum's potential is 12%, not 8%. (1276 & 8% would imply Orbit with type-2 potential.)

There are plenty of other Talis that out-damage the Maihime Talis, actually, but some of them are too situational for Il-Barta usage. With that taken into consideration, the 2nd best Talis for Il-Barta (behind Austere Arum) would be Ideal Aile. Maihime Kaougi is only top when it has Ultimate Buster and you use it on an Aberration, but that's really only limited to UQ Naberius for the most part.

Here is a simulation with the correct values: http://4rt.info/psod/?mR19m
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; May 2, 2016 at 11:49 PM.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

with that said mahime still the smartest option.. ideal aint worth having to play cmode over and ice austere is pretty stupid unless somehow u got rainbow aus talises

Evil Ranger in-training Catsaber's Avatar

i'm gonna start a new force character, which techs do you guys recommend me to focus early on? (i'm still new to the game so yeah ><" )

Evil Ranger in-training Catsaber's Avatar

Oh and also, i should use techer as a sub right? :s

FoTe is still a popular choice
    But I love FoFi more, i hate rainbow tech.
    There are a lot of methods to recover pp now.
    If i was in the time before skill rings and orbit series exist, i would agree that nothing can beat FoTe with that pp convert and pp recover.

But for now, I'm not sure.
    To be able to use the best tech with the best weapon on every enemies, how could it bad?

https://youtu.be/a20UR2cu79w

Quote Originally Posted by SiZ View Post
    FoTe is still a popular choice
    But I love FoFi more, i hate rainbow tech.
    There are a lot of methods to recover pp now.
    If i was in the time before skill rings and orbit series exist, i would agree that nothing can beat FoTe with that pp convert and pp recover.

But for now, I'm not sure.
    To be able to use the best tech with the best weapon on every enemies, how could it bad?

wow, awesome gameplay vid. I'm still new so i don't even have fighter unlocked yet but whats the difference between Fo/te & Fo/fi? Do you mind sharing your skill build for Fo/Fi?

Quote Originally Posted by meatsalad View Post
    wow, awesome gameplay vid. I'm still new so i don't even have fighter unlocked yet but whats the difference between Fo/te & Fo/fi? Do you mind sharing your skill build for Fo/Fi?

Sub Fi

Pros : high damage multiplier on every enemies
    - brave stance : 1.5x mutiplier (only front)
    - TAJA : 1.15x multipiler ( only using differrent tech)
    - TAJA pp save : - 15% pp cost (only using different tech)
    - pp slayer : +200 tatk ( when pp <50%)
    - Chase advance plus : 1.15x multipiler (on status inflicted mobs)
    Cons : poor pp recover

Sub Te

Pros : near-infinite pp and versatile
    - pp recovery +40%(that is a lot)
    - pp covert (infinite pp for 30 sec)
    - extended shifta and deband to 2 min
    - wide area for zondeel, zanverse, shifta, deband, magiverse (very useful)
    - light, dark and wind tech damage boost

Cons : low damage mutiplier
    - elemental weak hit : 1.2x mutiplier ( require element weakness. That's why rainbows weapons are essential for FoTe)
    - basically, you will loss at least 40% damage if the element is not match to enemies weakness but you gain infinite pp.

I didn't say FoFi is better, both have their own good.
    You can design what is the best for you
    My tree :http://preview.tinyurl.com/hr6yd9k
    Last edited by SiZ; May 3, 2016 at 08:49 AM.

Sub Fi

Pros : high damage multiplier on every enemies
    - brave stance : 1.5x mutiplier (only front)
    - TAJA : 1.15x multipiler ( only using differrent tech)
    - TAJA pp save : - 15% pp cost (only using different tech)
    - pp slayer : +200 tatk ( when pp <50%)
    - Chase advance plus : 1.15x multipiler (on status inflicted mobs)
    Cons : poor pp recover

Sub Te

Pros : near-infinite pp and versatile
    - pp recovery +40%(that is a lot)
    - pp covert (infinite pp for 30 sec)
    - wide area for zondeel, zanverse, shifta, deband, magiverse (very useful)
    - light, dark and wind tech damage boost

Cons : low damage mutiplier
    - elemental weak hit : 1.2x mutiplier ( require element weakness. That's why rainbows weapons are essential for FoTe)
    - basically, you will loss at least 40% damage if the element is not match to enemies weakness but you gain infinite pp.
    You lose 20-30% damage for any subclass if you don't use techs of the enemy weakness, so you should be matching enemy weakness anyway. But matching weakness for FI sub isn't always viable, due to lacking three masteries, hence a big weakness for FI sub on a FO main. And the fact that you either have to stance dance with FI sub, or lose all of your primary multiplier when attacking from behind, making you do 2/3 of your damage with it.
    Not to mention that FOTE has the highest compound tech damage in the game, which is a big deal with how powerful that can be.
    Also, TE sub extends buffs to 3 minutes, not 2.
    And you forgot to mention TE's Super Treatment skill, which is borderline broken for being a 1-SP skill.

It's like you're intentionally trying to downplay FOTE by making it seem worse than it is by omitting details.

All in all, FOFI is more like a poor man's FOTE, since you don't have to get as much gear for it, but in exchange, you're limited by play-style quite severely.

EDIT: And you're seriously maxing both HP Up skills? At least max Wise Stance by sacrificing 36 HP.
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; May 3, 2016 at 11:11 AM.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Shifta/Deband is extended to 3 minutes not 2. (unless you meant by 2 minutes)
    No, that skill is not the reason for rainbow weapons. The reason is because element conversion ( FO main) cuts your damage by 15% on 13* and 12.5% for 12* and below for not using an element that matches your weapon's element. FoFi will suffer the same as FoTe regardless.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!