Page 180 of 254 FirstFirst ... 80130170177178179180181182183190230 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2539

Would the potential of the 14* Rod somewhat eliminate the need to have multi elemental Rods since it makes Elemental Conversion give the same bonus for all elements?

Quote Originally Posted by Renderless View Post
    Would the potential of the 14* Rod somewhat eliminate the need to have multi elemental Rods since it makes Elemental Conversion give the same bonus for all elements?
    Yeah, pretty much.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I got enough spare trees to have one for each element + one more (I guess for playing Te/Fo not-force when I feel I would need to idk); so I thought it might be fun to eventually get the 2017 rod with a Rod Shoot A. Mode ring and get an ice tree going with freeze ignition, and see how that turns out for messing around on say, Fo/Fi idk.

probably not something to take into an ARKS GP trial or anything, but probably fun for shooting out some freeze orbs and blowing them up

Say, is the "tech bullet to rod attacks" skill worth it at all?

I've come back after a long absence and this seems new.

I'm assuming its use is to charge up your PP at a distance, but isn't that what a gunblade is for? Is it a faster shooter than a gunblade or do some kind of useful damage, or should I just ignore it?
    Last edited by Aegix-Drakan; Jan 13, 2017 at 11:05 AM.

^It's a fun thing to have, so just 1 point into it is good enough lol
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

3 points to max the pp regen from hitting stuff with it, 5 if you want to pretend it can deal damage

Quote Originally Posted by Aegix-Drakan View Post
    Say, is the "tech bullet to rod attacks" skill worth it at all?

I've come back after a long absence and this seems new.

I'm assuming its use is to charge up your PP at a distance, but isn't that what a gunblade is for? Is it a faster shooter than a gunblade or do some kind of useful damage, or should I just ignore it?
    was mostly answered but I want to add, the perk of it is that unless you're using some stupidly expensive tech from rod (like ragrants or fire techs) the PP recovery from the bullet can allow you to sustain your tech spamming while creating JA windows, and avoiding losing time switching weapons. Of course, when you run completely out of juice, it's better to switch to gunslash or orbit weapons. So yeah I'd say either nothing or 3 points into it

Can you help me a little?
    I'm always was curious: when I create this character I supose to be force. But when I start to play I saw technicues do less damage than S-atk or R-atk PAs. Back than I tought it was lack of T-atk or inproper build. But now, when I got some expirience, I tried to switch to Force again... Nothing changes! I've got 3000 T-atk and http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j build. And so... 16k max (to Element weak target!) with crafted to +70% RaFoie on JA max charge...

There's a little video of this test:
    2 other classes to compare is BrHu and RaHu with PA I've used most in cost of RaFoie + NaFoie (20+35).

What's wrong with my character? It seems like some T-atk multipler went broken from the start...

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    3 points to max the pp regen from hitting stuff with it, 5 if you want to pretend it can deal damage
    I'll be the one guy maining the rod with Fo/Br that everyone hates :v
    Spoiler!