Page 31 of 254 FirstFirst ... 21282930313233344181131 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    Male Dewmans aren't bad at casting, so it's an okay choice. Female Newman would be most ideal, though. But as long as it's not a Cast, you won't loss too much T-ATK.
    Ice+Light will be amazing 4 months from now. LOL But as of right now, both are good at bossing, but both are only so-so at mobbing, so it would be better to have another combination. Fire is the most overpowered element right now (soon to be even more overpowered with Fomelgion being introduced) and it's great for mobbing, so Fire+Light is a good combination if you're not going to buy additional skill trees.
    So i heard that if don't buy skill trees you can only choose 2 elements.What do you think is the best combination??? I can't choose between 5 elements because all seem so cool to use.....

That depends, do you have to absolutely maximize on one element per class, or are you ok with dual elements on both main and sub classes?

What are the pros and cons of dual elements and maximize on one element???Which are better ???

A force tree with one element, or a techer tree with only one or two, will always be stronger than a tree with dual elements(when using those leveled elements). Here is an example tree:

http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...008doIb0000008

I use a force tree very similar to that one, except it's missing 5% from Tech JA Charge. I also have fully maxed Fire, Lightning, and Ice trees. I use them very rarely, because
    that fire/ice tree I have is more than enough for SH, and even XH. I usually play Fo/Br or Fo/Fi, so I haven't tested that techer tree with three elements. I would prefer Dark/Light
    masteries if I could only choose two, but it looks like all three should be pretty easy to get if you leave points off the 3rd lvl 2 mastery. All it would do in my case is boost zandeon
    and zanverse for me, but that's mostly an opionated build. Some people can't rest unless they see the absolute highest numbers.

Edit: Just realized my big screw up, and changed the tree. Was wondering what happened. Was missing Flame Charge of all things. I had went without Talis Tech bonus and lost 5% overall from Tech Charge.
    Last edited by Dephinix; Apr 13, 2015 at 02:30 AM.

A Te tree with all 3 elements maxed won't have maxed PPR/PPC which is like half of the point of subbing Te in the first place.

How many things do you need maxed PPC for? Even then, just taking out wand gear and wand lovers away from the tree lets you fill in the last four points in PPC on that tree.
    I remember Garuga saying something about putting Wand in for some pp regen and having step, been a while since I saw that post though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    How many things do you need maxed PPC for? Even then, just taking out wand gear and wand lovers away from the tree lets you fill in the last four points in PPC on that tree.
    I remember Garuga saying something about putting Wand in for some pp regen and having step, been a while since I saw that post though.
    T-atkup1 lv 3 - 3pts
    6 lv 10 masteries - 60pts
    EWH - 10pts
    Territory Burst - 1pt

This is 74/87 already. It's not really necessary to have 3 elements maxed in 1 tree... maxing 2 is perfectly fine though.

Well no, and I personally wouldn't either, I was just explaining that there is that possibility since zYume12 was asking about trees and if you really needed AC if you wanted more
    elements. I'm not really a fan of Zandeon myself, so I would only put 3 points in Wind Mastery for 6%x5%.

Rappy Hunter

Hello guys. I have a couple of noobish questions.

At the moment, what are the "boss killer" techs, or at least techs that do reasonably well against bosses? (besides Ilbarta of course.)

I have a FO/TE running a typical Fire/Dark/Wind tree, and have just been using charged Namegid against bosses. While it does get the job done, I can't help but feel a little underwhelmed considering how it only does about 70k on non-elemental weak points.

I did a bit of searching on the forums and have come across people suggesting the use of uncharged Namegid with the aid of an Elysion, along with PP convert. However, several of those posts were quite dated, so I'm skeptical about the viability of that, especially with the recent changes to the game and what not.

Alternatively, is there possibly something good against bosses in the library of Light techs? I'm entertaining the idea of dropping my Wind mastery in exchange for Light, especially with Fomelgion coming.

Thanks in advance!

Uncharged Namegid with Elysion is still good. It does about half of the damage of charged Namegid, but it's pretty spammable so the DPS is significantly higher. I believe Gimegid (crafted for reduced charge time) has even higher DPS than Namegid both charged and uncharged, but it may be difficult to land on bosses that aren't stunned due to its cast delay and incredibly small hitbox.

Ragrants is the best bossing tech for Light, but you should use Ilgrants if you're not in range or if you need to inflict Panic.
    Last edited by Charmeleon; Apr 13, 2015 at 06:00 AM.
    Player ID: Charmeleon (Ship 2)