Sazonde does more damage uncharged per tick than charged even without Elysion, which is far more important than the total damage each Sazonde does when it comes to DPS. Personally, I would much more recommend power over swift. Wand with step can evade bosses so incredibly easily and still keep Sazonde ticking on your boss since it's so fast.

Also:

Isn't Zandeon stepping the fastest way to move without PP? It's the same as charge stepping except it costs no PP, so you can step indefinitely as long as you have a wand equipped and Wand Lovers activated. I'm a TA noob so I don't know about all the new steps these days though...
Deleted my last post because corrections:

Yes, this is a great use for Zandeon, thanks for suggesting it! Now, the reason I said earlier that subpalette cancelling is slower than weapon palette cancelling is because if your weapon gets sheathed when casting techs (so anything that isn't a wand or jet boots in this case, although you need wand for Zandeon), tech cancelling becomes much slower. First time I ever tested this was with Gunslash (Aiming Shot), hence why I came to that conclusion.