Page 137 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3787127134135136137138139140147187237 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 2539

I was wondering, does fo players really aim for 2 austere for the 60% element or is there another way to achieve it?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

5% element booster and 5 fodder 13*. It cuts austere requirement by 50% but it cost a lot of meseta + getting 5 13* weapons.

I heard ice mobbing isn't that good compared to Lightning / Fire. Considering a FoGu build without light, would it be worth getting Lightning or fire for mobbing? The build's main point is ct+ ilbarta but for example in TD lack of good mobbing would hurt.

Of course due to the SP limit I wouldn't be able to get fire charge reduction or lightning pp reduction, though.

I'd ignore all Photon Flare in favor of a second element, is there a point or is ice mobbing good enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    I heard ice mobbing isn't that good compared to Lightning / Fire. Considering a FoGu build without light, would it be worth getting Lightning or fire for mobbing? The build's main point is ct+ ilbarta but for example in TD lack of good mobbing would hurt.

Of course due to the SP limit I wouldn't be able to get fire charge reduction or lightning pp reduction, though.

I'd ignore all Photon Flare in favor of a second element, is there a point or is ice mobbing good enough?
    The ppint of fogu isn't mobbing but bossing potential using "finisher" tech. If you want to play fire or lightning at TD just use fo/te. Fire and lightning aren't used for FoGu because they don't have "finisher" Tech like ilbarta (600% dmg at 7th hit iirc). So what about taking Ifoie as your finisher Tech? Nah, it doesn't worth, too slow and it will make your CT useless because you re out if time. Fo/Gu PP recovery isn't bad either considering we got twin machinegun PP recovery (forgot skill name)

Quote Originally Posted by ClairVauxBernardus View Post
    The ppint of fogu isn't mobbing but bossing potential using "finisher" tech. If you want to play fire or lightning at TD just use fo/te. Fire and lightning aren't used for FoGu because they don't have "finisher" Tech like ilbarta (600% dmg at 7th hit iirc). So what about taking Ifoie as your finisher Tech? Nah, it doesn't worth, too slow and it will make your CT useless because you re out if time. Fo/Gu PP recovery isn't bad either considering we got twin machinegun PP recovery (forgot skill name)
    It's APPR (attack pp restorate). 200% attack pp recovery with any weapon type, so you could just rod shoot or talis throw to recover your pp.

Quote Originally Posted by Naska View Post
    It's APPR (attack pp restorate). 200% attack pp recovery with any weapon type, so you could just rod shoot or talis throw to recover your pp.
    APPR isn't a good enough justification on its own for going Fo/Gu considering Te has PPR and PPC, along with other stuff, or are you just clarifying how it works?

Just clarifying; I'm not saying FoGu is optimal, since the only thing that combo is good at is Ilbarta + CT.

FoGu is optimal for certain stuff actually but only in organised parties. Mostly for TD1-3.

I play it, and you basically use Light to mob since it's really strong even without the +60% from the TE tree. 50K with Ragrants on non weakspot is not unheard of. Ilbarta for ganking stuff from far, though.

That being said FoGu PP is absolutely terrible. Take KB ring and stand inside Zondeels.

Well, or alternatively, as a FoGu, you can actually equip PP convert ring.

Thanks a lot.
    Guess I'll be getting that Photon Flare then.

As for rings, can I just get both and go with KB most of the time, swapping in PP Convert when needed?
    Or is it gonna be something like can't change a ring with a skill on cd (like in Diablo 3)?

Oh and how about ice mobbing in general, if it's not only darker enemies? I never really used ice so I only know some basics, like rabarta alright mainly for status and gibarta for damage?
    Last edited by Achelousaurus; Apr 3, 2016 at 06:02 PM.