Page 140 of 254 FirstFirst ... 4090130137138139140141142143150190240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 2539

You should max Talis Tech Bonus for sure. Also put 1 point into Rare Mastery Force. The remaining 9 points can so in various places, based on preference.
    As for the TE tree, get Super Treatment. It's one of the most useful skills in the game, IMO, and for only 1 point, too. And at the very least, put 2+1 points into Wind Mastery 1&2. That leaves you with 6 points left. If you are willing to sacrifice 4 points from Territory PP Save (still having 1 point in it, which gives the bulk of its effect), then you'll have 10 whole points to max T-ATK Up 2.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

is using the gunslash to recover pp still the norm for tech classes now? I only have 140 pp (still trying to get that saiki set but no luck) and i find myself running out of pp really quickly, when pp convert and PB is on cd i find myself unable to dish out much damage due to the lack of pp and having to us the gunslash for pp recovery
    PSO2 Ship 02
    レンデチャン 75 Fo | 75 Te | 60 Gu | 60 Ra | 75 Hu | 75 Fi | 75 Br | 75 Bo Caseal
    ID: レンデ

Quote Originally Posted by Rende View Post
    is using the gunslash to recover pp still the norm for tech classes now? I only have 140 pp (still trying to get that saiki set but no luck) and i find myself running out of pp really quickly, when pp convert and PB is on cd i find myself unable to dish out much damage due to the lack of pp and having to us the gunslash for pp recovery
    Queen vera is good for PP recovery. Alternatively you can use Orbit talis pot1 too.

Edit: Nevermind.

5chars
    Last edited by Fall_Breaker; Apr 21, 2016 at 04:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    It doesn't since a compound will sheathe your weapon.
    Been thinking about this and just heard someone say Revolucio boost ja techs so it won't work either. What multipliers don't work on compound besides talis tech boost and Psycho Wand's potential?

The Yozukura 13* weapons don't increase compound tech damage.
    Pretty much anything that impacts both PP consumption and techs simultaneously, it seems.

Thanks, so I can just get Revolucio and it will boost compound cause the potential is only for ja techs?

FYI, the potential for the Revolucio Rod and Talis boost charged techniques, not JAs like the melee Revolucio weapons do. But AFAIK, it should work with Compound Techniques since those are still considered charged techniques.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

I have a question about compound technique. Are these skills effect(Boost) the damage of compound technique? I've searched in swiki but can't find the information

- Brave(wise) stance (Fi)
    - Average stance (Br)
    - Weak stance (Br)
    - Perfect keeper (Gu)
    - Break/Elemental stance (Bo)
    - All attack bonus (Su)

Thank you

Which is better? A +10 13 star weapon or a 10/11* weapon with +16% element tech damage? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but last night I was in a tundra at with someone playing fo/te and he was dishing out 20k+ per rafoie and 10k per tick of gifoiw, which is almost twice what I'm doing. And his items were just the 10* mist set and a 16% fire damage talis. My t atk is about 2.8k and I'm not fully geared but decent, skills max fire and ja and element weak hit etc and I can't seem to figure out what is causing the large difference.
    PSO2 Ship 02
    レンデチャン 75 Fo | 75 Te | 60 Gu | 60 Ra | 75 Hu | 75 Fi | 75 Br | 75 Bo Caseal
    ID: レンデ