Page 202 of 254 FirstFirst ... 102152192199200201202203204205212252 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2539

Quote Originally Posted by Breadsticks View Post
    Its okay for the elements you are going for although if you want maximum output that's not the way to go at all
    Err... You must surely realize that doesn't tell me anything other than my build is wrong, right? Mind giving me tips, an example build, or something, please?

Quote Originally Posted by Breadsticks View Post
    Its okay for the elements you are going for although if you want maximum output that's not the way to go at all
    What are you talking about, for a Fire/Light/Dark build, his tree is perfectly fine.

But gotta say that after 26th July, force and techer trees are going to change slightly: the Masteries 2 (Light Mastery 2, Fire Mastery 2, ...) will go from 10 skll points max to 5 and their value will be adjusted. This means at 5/5 they will give the same as their giving at 10/10 right now, so you will have more skill points to spare.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidAG View Post
    What are you talking about, for a Fire/Light/Dark build, his tree is perfectly fine.

But gotta say that after 26th July, force and techer trees are going to change slightly: the Masteries 2 (Light Mastery 2, Fire Mastery 2, ...) will go from 10 skll points max to 5 and their value will be adjusted. This means at 5/5 they will give the same as their giving at 10/10 right now, so you will have more skill points to spare.
    I know for the elements he is going for its fine I am saying its not the elements that are most useful atm

Quote Originally Posted by Murayomi View Post
    Hi guys, I would like opinions on the build I plan on running for my Fo/Te Dewman (female). I plan to focus on the elements Fire/Light/Dark. Here's the build.

I basically made it by looking at other builds and putting points to things most other people I saw where prioritizing. I'd appreciate any kind of feedback, and if you could look at the Techer subtree I'd appreciate that too.
    I would separate light and dark trees and max shifta / deband: example, example. I would make minor changes to the force tree: example. Fast talis, rod keep and charge escape can be done without, but the change that's coming to the force skill tree will no doubt leave enough SP to include secondary skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    I would separate light and dark trees and max shifta / deband: example, example. I would make minor changes to the force tree: example. Fast talis, rod keep and charge escape can be done without, but the change that's coming to the force skill tree will no doubt leave enough SP to include secondary skills.
    I don't know if dumping the full 10 points into Shifta Advance is a good use of them. Keep in mind that Shifta only effects your base stats, so if you have lv17 Shifta, you are getting only around 60 T-ATK from those 10 points with your example trees.

Math:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 2, 2017 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I don't know if dumping the full 10 points into Shifta Advance is a good use of them. Keep in mind that Shifta only effects your base stats, so if you have lv17 Shifta, you are getting only around 60 T-ATK from those 10 points with your example trees.

Math:
    Spoiler!
    Unless a player doesn't have the AC to buy an additional skill tree I would say sure, max light and dark within the same tree, but otherwise there is no need. There are very few fields that require players to switch between light and dark and ultimately players can just use one or the other.

The extra SP can go anywhere. Maxing shifta advance and shifta critical makes a big difference to overall dps when doing a raid boss or other 12/12 mpa content. It can be the difference in getting six deus runs vs. five, three mother runs vs. two etc.

Well, all of Harukotan needs light % dark at virtually the same time. Deus mobs are weak to dark and not light but light is stronger against deus.

Also, how the hell does maxing Shifta advance make any kind of noteworthy impact? It's like 50 more atk or some other insignificant amount. Shifta crit is not very good either unless there are a lot of fi mains or players with one of the few 13* that have a crit related potential and even then it's not a huge difference.

Both of those are a waste of points in most situations. Also gimegid and Namegid are useful even if the target isn't weak to dark,

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    Unless a player doesn't have the AC to buy an additional skill tree I would say sure, max light and dark within the same tree, but otherwise there is no need. There are very few fields that require players to switch between light and dark and ultimately players can just use one or the other.
    That's me then, sadly, I have no plans on spending money on this game (yet).

Actually mainly depends on your Fo build. Light is mandatory and a 2nd element on te is strongly recommended because after maxing the pp skills, light and EWH you have a lot of points left. For fo sub easily the best option is maxing another element.

As mentioned before, Shifta Advance (as well as Deband Advance) are worthless and Shifta Critical is a small and extremely situational boost for some other players but not any Fo or Te. Deband Cut however is useful for everyone cause the less you need to heal, the more you can attack.

But it's a no-brainer that the points should go into a substantial damage boost to one element rather a truly insignificant t-atk boost that makes almost no difference.

Resta Advance is also useful, damage upkeep is enhanced greatly if you can heal almost all damage with a single uncharged resta and don't need to charge it (this also takes a while and you can get hit again)