Page 155 of 254 FirstFirst ... 55105145152153154155156157158165205 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 2539

Gotcha. Thanks for the input.

Could someone explain how I am supposed to use Ilbarta? I'm not sure that I'm using it right.
    Last edited by Kokurokoki; Jun 17, 2016 at 02:14 AM.

Ilbarta apply a "mark" on the target (which is general and not part specific like WB or chain). The mark will build up according to the number of Ilbarta hit the target suffer, 1st to 4th deal normal damage (100%), 5th and 6th deal twice (200%) and the 7th hit explode the mark for 700% iirc of base damage. Any tech user can build up the mark counter and explode it (so a BOHU could troll hard here if they really wanted).

For solo boss'ing or when no other FO in party/mpa, one strategy, for speed, is to build up the ilbarta chain with uncharged cast, optimally with a weapon with Innocent Form latent to keep the damage close to charged statut and switch to regular ice talis/rod for 7th hit.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

^ 1st to 3rd deal 100% power notation.
    4th to 6th deal 200% power notation.
    7th deals 800% power notation.

Uncharged hit has half that damage.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Also it's a detail, but if nobody is doing it/you're solo/ if your PP pool allows it, try to apply zanverse before your 6th or 7 Ilbarta : zanverse replicates 20% of the damage done by anyone standing in it, so it will give your already strong last hit a little extra kick that's always welcome !

Thanks for the replies. Also, what's the time frame in which you can cast Ilbarta and still have it stack?

Quote Originally Posted by Kokurokoki View Post
    Thanks for the replies. Also, what's the time frame in which you can cast Ilbarta and still have it stack?
    5 seconds.

could I get a quick run down of how to play force? I just need to level it up. What spells/crafted spells do I need?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuguu View Post
    could I get a quick run down of how to play force? I just need to level it up. What spells/crafted spells do I need?
    Could you elaborate a bit on what you mean by "run down" ? skills in which to invest/general gameplay/subclass/ anything else ?

Also to be efficient as a FO you'll need to be dedicate your skill tree and gear to one element (or have one skill tree per element if you can afford to have multiple skill trees) and the element(s) you specialize in will dictate the crafts you should prioritize ! ideally, a vast majority of them should be crafted, but the element you specialize in comes first

1st fote tree should be fire light dark

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j

for fire techs get blazing for all of them and charge time reduction on illfoie (and moar ticks on shifta)

light techs just get concentrated ragrants and dont craft illgrants due to all it being good for is status effects anyway

dark techs concentrated gimegid and umbral namegid