Page 148 of 254 FirstFirst ... 4898138145146147148149150151158198248 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 2539

Quote Originally Posted by Dammy View Post
    tbh, Sazan can be crafted to cost 8 pp , and you regain like 8 pp while charging , making your pp infinite , people forget that you can charge it lul
    He's not saying that Sa-Zan is bad. He's making a pun since Sa-Zan literally sucks in enemies.
    And the appeal of Sa-Zan is that it can be quickly spammed with Innocent Form for cheap and decent damage (a really useful tool for killing weak mobs). If you charge it, then you might as well charge Ra-Zan instead for better damage. Ra-Zan costs more, but PP shouldn't be that big of an issue for any charged wind techs, anyway.

@Maninbluejumpsuit: If anything, I would say at least get an Angely Misty (Innocent Form Rod) for wind. Aside from the aforementioned Sa-Zan, Na-Zan with it is really good DPS. Roughly on par with Ra-Grants on wind-weak enemies, but with pretty much half the PP cost.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    He's not saying that Sa-Zan is bad. He's making a pun since Sa-Zan literally sucks in enemies.
    Oh, i have missed a pun, now i see. ( i'm not native english speaker)
    But anyway, i still think that charging Sazan is viable option, it seems like people here only using it with Innocent Form.
    I'have played with Elysion for a long time myself, but switched for 13* instead

Ex. Lv6 +5 Lambda Aristin

Don't diss wind techs, I need to open up Loser's core somehow

Quote Originally Posted by Dammy View Post
    Oh, i have missed a pun, now i see. ( i'm not native english speaker)
    But anyway, i still think that charging Sazan is viable option, it seems like people here only using it with Innocent Form.
    I'have played with Elysion for a long time myself, but switched for 13* instead
    Even without innocent form Sazan has better DPS uncharged and spammed. The low pp cost makes it even more viable. I only charge it if I think I'll have to stop attacking for a moment and I need it to last longer.

There hasn't been much talk about the collection file weapons here. Are these new "welfare" weapons worth investing in? And what attribute do you recommend for these weapons?

Phantom radar's potential sounds like a good weapon for fire forces but is it actually that good? It would be a mobbing weapon for mining bases, however, you are required to last hit and swapping weapons will cause you lose the stacks. Nowadays people prefer using ragrants for mobbing so you will be mostly spamming zondeel + gifoie with rod only when you are alone. Is this rod just a damoth farming weapon?

Revolucio rod and talis potential sounds decent since you are supposed to just attack anyway. Revolucio rod is ugly while talis looks decent. The biggest problem here is what attribute should I pick for the revolucio weapon? Most people have austere as light attribute, ares as fire and ideal/maihime as ice.

Phantom Radar I don't see it feasible, for Revolutio Rod may pick light or darkness... if not think about spending in the austère.

Get a Light Talis, Dark Talis, Ice Talis and Fire Rod and you're done.

Yamato Rod is just downright sad, you can either get Quotz or Revolucio.

Would be a good attribute for quotz rod? Or is there another attribute that benefits more from quotz's potential? My austere is light so I don't need another light attribute weapon.

Rod can be light or fire for compound techs. In general Rods are for Compound Techs and spamming techs, to be more consistent. So fire would be the best option.

Talis can be anything that involves doing higher raw damage or positional requirements, an example being Zondeel + Gifoie or Zondeel + Ragrants, or just Ragrants in general. You can also use it to extend the reach for techs that have limited range, like Ragrants and Gimegid.

tl;dr If it isn't fire, there is no point in getting a rod other then for Compound Techs or Ragrants with a rod is also consistent but you have an Austere Light so that would be redundant.

Sorry, I meant to ask if ice would be a good attribute for quotz rod. "Ice" got cut out for some reason. I have considered fire as well but at the moment I'm using Maihime kaougi as my ice weapon which limits the usage of ice techniques to ilbarta only so I'm kind of looking for a better ice weapon. I personally prefer using talis for ice techs but I checked that even the quotz rod seems to be better than ideal talis. Quotz's potential would ease the PP drainage caused by ilbarta, but I would lose the damage bonus for the 6th and 7th ilbarta if the potential can't recover my PP fast enough to keep it up at above 30%.