Page 154 of 254 FirstFirst ... 54104144151152153154155156157164204 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 2539

Perfect Keeper will use your lowered HP value from PP Convert rather than your usual HP, if that is what is keeping you from getting level 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    Perfect Keeper will use your lowered HP value from PP Convert rather than your usual HP, if that is what is keeping you from getting level 10.
    Odd that it works differently from Fighter's Limit Break, but alright.
    Last edited by kurokyosuke; Jun 13, 2016 at 06:47 AM.

Sega isn't consistent, they purposely make stuff work with maximum HP (FI related skill mostly) or current altered maximum HP.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

I have seen a lot of people using fire austere talis and I assume their austere rod is light. Since zondeel + ragrants with talis is a thing against darkers, is it better to use fire talis to spam ragrants or light talis to gifoie/safoie? In other words, is it better to use an off element talis to cast fire or light techniques?

Also how would the ray talis fare against ideal talis in ice attribute since ideal talis has quite low tatk despite having that 18% potential against bosses? Especially the PP reduction part sounds useful for casting ilbartas.

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    Odd that it works differently from Fighter's Limit Break, but alright.
    Perfect Keeper also takes the lower HP value of Limit Break into account. It's Halfline and Deadline Slayer that function differently by always taking your usual maximum HP into account, and for the better. Wouldn't want one skill to make things worse for another now.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangemelon View Post
    I have seen a lot of people using fire austere talis and I assume their austere rod is light. Since zondeel + ragrants with talis is a thing against darkers, is it better to use fire talis to spam ragrants or light talis to gifoie/safoie? In other words, is it better to use an off element talis to cast fire or light techniques?

Also how would the ray talis fare against ideal talis in ice attribute since ideal talis has quite low tatk despite having that 18% potential against bosses? Especially the PP reduction part sounds useful for casting ilbartas.
    Better to cast off-element as opposed to what? It'll be better than on-element 10*/11* element potential weapons, isince Austere has so much more attack and +10 element value, if that's what you're asking. If not, then I have no clue what you're trying to ask. It's always better to match weapon element with tech element for FO mains, given the same weapon.

The huge percent multiplier on Ideal weapons makes a big difference, despite its base attack being low. The higher your ATK stat gets, the bigger the difference the higher multiplier makes and the smaller the relative gap that its low base ATK makes. Ideal will still out-damage Ray by like 4%, if the potential of Ray weapons that have been spreading around is correct.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    Better to cast off-element as opposed to what? It'll be better than on-element 10*/11* element potential weapons, isince Austere has so much more attack and +10 element value, if that's what you're asking. If not, then I have no clue what you're trying to ask. It's always better to match weapon element with tech element for FO mains, given the same weapon.
    Sorry, bad wording. For example, if I have an austere rod, is it better to have a light or fire austere talis? I see people having fire austere talis but since nowadays most people just zondeel and ragrants mobs in XH, wouldn't it better to just choose light austere talis and use fire techniques from an off element talis (light austere talis)? Or would it still be better to choose fire austere talis since you already have a light austere rod? Choosing a light attributed austere talis would make your ragrants stronger while making your gifoie/safoie weaker. Fire techniques are good for mobbing but because of the current "meta", do fire techniques really deserve a fire attributed austere weapon?
    Last edited by Orangemelon; Jun 14, 2016 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangemelon View Post
    Sorry, bad wording. For example, if I have an austere rod, is it better to have a light or fire austere talis? I see people having fire austere talis but since nowadays most people just zondeel and ragrants mobs in XH, wouldn't it better to just choose light austere talis and use fire techniques from an off element talis (light austere talis)? Or would it still be better to choose fire austere talis since you already have a light austere rod? Choosing a light attributed austere talis would make your ragrants stronger while making your gifoie/safoie weaker. Fire techniques are good for mobbing but because of the current "meta", do fire techniques really deserve a fire attributed austere weapon?
    Off element casting on a 13* will lose 15% compared to matching the element. Whether you want a light or fire weapon is on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Building a FoFi Female Newman; Fire Tree.

ANyone got a list of tech customizations to work towards? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    Building a FoFi Female Newman; Fire Tree.

ANyone got a list of tech customizations to work towards? Thanks in advance.
    being fofi changes nothing from being fote or fobr. power crafts + charge ilfoie.