Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

The real question is; does it look kawaii?

Man, I checked Bumped, but the only one listed, is like... in the morning :c How horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by STNFCST View Post
    You mad now?
    Dude, you don't make one or two posts then immediately ask if they're mad. Do you even into trolling. >:V
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

Is there a difference between Advent of Annihilation and Planet Destroy Calamity or nah?
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    So, what am I even supposed to do as non fighter and non bouncer melee?

I tried this first as BrHu but it's impossible.
    In the first 3 stages you can't reliably reach any decent target. Legs are invincible except the knees and when you finally get jump boost the heads are again far out of range.

The platform is tiny, buggy so you can easily fall right through it and any tiny move from Magatsu can easily make you fall down.

I had to abandon and start a 2nd run as Fighter. This works quite well with Symphonic Dive spam and twirling nonstop to try to get in reach (if you are behind him Dive will end before you move around him to hit a target).

Didn't finish the 2nd run either cause even though everything went well and nothing was failed it was 5/12 by stage 3.
    Use Kazan (OE-like katana PA) before the masks have broken. I hope you can stomach a skull at least though.

On another note, are there any early tell tale signs of when Magatsu would do the huge AOE bright flash attack? Seems clapping his hands with orbs doesn't seem to save much time to stop attacking when you're on the platforms and hide behind a barricade to avoid it.
    Last edited by Melodys; Dec 17, 2014 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shou View Post
    My game keeps crashing right before it breaks the first gate
    Make sure PSO2 is patched properly. Do a file check if you have to.
    Mine originally said it was done patching, but was being strangely slow and closing itself.
    No problems after patching again.

Quote Originally Posted by Aine View Post
    Nope, and the drops are all garbage compared to 13-stars. Back to Anga farming everybody!
    Ah thanks, it's just my observation but, SEGA should of released UQ after Magastu >.> Those 13* weapons are beast in comparison to any other weapon. I now have no motivation to run the new boss but only for the fun. But ultimate rare drops always motivate me even if i get bored, i'll still run UQ

I'm curious as to how quickly those of you who had successful runs got the PP increasing buff. Only got it shortly after Magtsu had reached the last gate, and I think it barely managed to reach the half HP mark when the quest failed.

On a side note, does attacking its hands while it's using that attack that tears down the gates really quickly slow it down any?

magatsu is considered a kuronite, not darker rite?

from story sukunahemi said makatsu isn't df.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Yes, seems like a total waste of time, really.

Cue in a week nobody play this.
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Yikes, another over-hyped waste o' time from SEGA, huh?
    We're pretending people who will play the EQ just because they enjoy the EQ itself don't exist, I see.

Also, for all intents and purposes his drops aren't too bad if your gear is significantly lacking due just getting to XH or being critically unlucky with 12*/13* drops and 11* units prior. Just because something isn't Ultimate Tier drop status doesn't make it automatically garbage.
    Originally used the name VoidDragonAtma, but changed it after the guy I got it from kept getting confused for me in PSO2.