Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2027282930313233 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    HNS WHAT LANGUAGE DO YOU SPEAK? . w.
    English, Chinese and Netherland. But my greatest capability I could mix language and throw to my brothers family. Just as they do.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    None.
    Ofcourse you don't. You are really foolish cause you though I saiki has 90 attack and 10 pp? When Ranger and Force has a set that give better stats then 11* ones? I don't have to exhibit that too ehh?
    Last edited by STNFCST; Dec 23, 2014 at 11:57 PM.

Ok I think some translation is in order here. That sentence was written in English but with Mandarin grammar so some things might have been lost in translation. Essentially.

Quote Originally Posted by STNFCST View Post
    "I use Saiki only on melee. Cause 90 attack and 10 pp set bonus are better."
    i.e. He uses Saiki only on melee characters because no melee set gives 90 SATK 10 PP. On ranged/tech characters he doesn't use Saiki because the set bonus is only 60, or less than 90.

That should be easier for you to read.
    Actually... I think this does the job better.

Spoiler!

English, Chinese and Netherland. But my greatest capability I could mix language and throw to my brothers family. Just as they do.
    You mean Dutch.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphia View Post
    i.e. He uses Saiki only on melee characters because no melee set gives 90 SATK 10 PP. On ranged/tech characters he doesn't use Saiki because the set bonus is only 60, or less than 90.
    Saiki does not give 90 S-ATK and 10 PP. It gives 60 ATK and 25 PP. That's what I've been saying for the last page, and what he's failing to comprehend for just as long.

Oh wait, I get it now.

That's still wrong, XQ units are a thing.

Someone getting a point. . w.

Unlike you Garuga. wwww
    Last edited by STNFCST; Dec 24, 2014 at 12:01 AM.

hahaha - first to blame foreigner. an idiot! LonelyGrammar???

You mean Dutch.

Saiki does not give 90 S-ATK and 10 PP. It gives 60 ATK and 25 PP. That's what I've been saying for the last page, and what he's failing to comprehend for just as long.

Oh wait, I get it now.

That's still wrong, XQ units are a thing.
    Yea XQ units are a thing but no PP. If they gave 10PP I'd dump my Tian ranged and Loser melee sets in a heartbeat.

I use saiki only for melee. The 90 attack mod with 10 pp set bonus is simply better.
    There's a LOT of information missing from here, which I ignored until each statement after also left information out. At least try to make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    There's a LOT of information missing from here, which I ignored until each statement after also left information out. At least try to make sense.
    There ya go. Are you trying narrow me. Do you read topic. Baka.

Someone getting a point. . w.

Unlike you Garuga. wwww
    Maybe if your English was better than an elementary grade student we might actually get somewhere.

Your English is garbage tier. You don't even get the name of one of your supposed languages correct. I'm pretty damn sure Dutch isn't called Netherland in any language, let alone Dutch itself. I can only assume your Chinese is decent since that must be your native language, since something had to be. Quite frankly, you make zero sense. It's been two pages of people misunderstanding you until Selphia finally figured it out. Not just me. You have a communication problem, because your English is bad. And you act like it isn't.

Quite frankly, you're an idiot for that, if nothing else. In all probability, you don't even understand half these posts if this is the best you can do with English. Please try to learn at least elementary school level, because you can't go through a sentence without committing multiple grammatical errors that render it impossible to 100% understand after reading it three times, let alone the first time, which is when you should be understood.

Quote Originally Posted by schnee4 View Post
    hahaha - first to blame foreigner. an idiot! LonelyGrammar???
    When a toddler has better grammar and spelling than you, you really have no right to complain when you're misunderstood.

There ya go. Are you trying narrow me. Do you read topic. Baka.
    The only person you make sense to is yourself.

You are bad at English.

Stop acting like you aren't.