Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    Does anyone know if Magatsu counts as a Kuronite for the Kuronite-slayer weapon potential?

My guess is that he doesn't but it doesn't hurt to ask.
    It's been said a few times now: Yes, it counts.

Oh, that's cool, then! And sorry, I haven't been keeping a close tab on this thread that much.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Actually, Magatsu (and the enemies it summons) is a 禍津 (Evil god? Unsure). It's a new enemy category altogether at any rate, Kuronians are 黒の民. Magatsu doesn't get any Hunter weapons applied to it. Magatsu and its imitation Kuronians don't qualify for Kuronian COs, which is what made me notice and check in the first place.

Most comments saying Magatsu would be vulnerable to Demon Hunter was based off the knowledge that it wasn't a Darker, and it is native to Harukotan, so it must be a Kuronian. Turns out, no, when it was called an "evil god", that was its race, as opposed to a description of it.

What's weird about this is that Anga Fandarge is a new enemy category, but also qualifies as a Darker for COs. Sega.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Actually, Magatsu (and the enemies it summons) is a 禍津 (Evil god? Unsure). It's a new enemy category altogether at any rate, Kuronians are 黒の民. Magatsu doesn't get any Hunter weapons applied to it. Magatsu and its imitation Kuronians don't qualify for Kuronian COs, which is what made me notice and check in the first place.

Most comments saying Magatsu would be vulnerable to Demon Hunter was based off the knowledge that it wasn't a Darker, and it is native to Harukotan, so it must be a Kuronian. Turns out, no, when it was called an "evil god", that was its race, as opposed to a description of it.

What's weird about this is that Anga Fandarge is a new enemy category, but also qualifies as a Darker for COs. Sega.
    I just checked JP wiki

マガツ本体と違い黒の民扱いなので潜在能力「妖滅牙」が有効。

"Unlike Magatsu, the summoned mobs are Kuronians, so "(name of slayer latent)" will take effect."

This goes for all his summons except the facebombs.
    Last edited by Rien; Jan 4, 2015 at 04:42 AM.

Then lock on less or move your camera.

Really simple solutions to really simple problems.
    So yeah, Magatsu is impossible without z aim. Good job sega!
    Last edited by Achelousaurus; Jan 4, 2015 at 05:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    I just checked JP wiki

マガツ本体と違い黒の民扱いなので潜在能力「妖滅牙」が有効。

"Unlike Magatsu, the summoned mobs are Kuronians, so "(name of slayer latent)" will take effect."

This goes for all his summons except the facebombs.
    Huh, that's weird. swiki lists the summoned mobs under the same enemy category as Magatsu in its enemy listing (where it says Kuronian Hunter does not apply), and they don't qualify as Kuronians for COs. Where does it say that?

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    So yeah, Magatsu is impossible without z aim. Good job sega!
    Can you please stop sucking? It's really irritating having to put up with your constant whining because you're bad at the game. You're pretty much literally the only person having these issues, and it's all because you're a baddie. Seriously, suck it up and get better.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Guess I got a lucky MPA run then yesterday....6-7 min SH Magatsu's, we got 5 runs in. MPA didn't say a word but flawlessly nuked Magatsu before first gate each time. This all with randoms aside 3 team members that were in my party.

I do notice the particle cannons do way less damage on SH. Scheduled run yesterday the MPA never was able to stop the big flying facebombs after using particle cannons on them. Think they hit for only 44k or so instead of 110k range.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Yeah, he shouts at other times too.

I've been trying out random multis on SH and XH. The non-WB war failures seemed to have lone finicky WBers.
    At the start, they'd take forever to give in and use WB on the knees. And they'd only use it once, as if stubborn to refresh it.
    They'd constantly switch faces, effectively splitting everyone up and making us waste time repositioning.
    There were always extremely long periods where no WB was applied. Especially noticeable when nearly everyone focuses on a face and there's never a WB.
    When Magatsu gets restrained, they seem to forget to use WB or refresh it. To be fair though, it is really difficult to see whether it wore off or not.

As expected, people are more interested in doing damage than boosting the entire group's damage.
    They don't seem to realize that WB is pretty much necessary for Magatsu.

It's frustrating how huge the difference is between organized runs and random multis.
    Organized SH = ~3-5 minutes.
    Random multi SH = ~15-17 minutes.
    Organized XH = ~8-14 minutes.
    Random multi XH = ~17-24 minutes.

Also had that no-collision bridge bug a few times. That's just bullshit.
    Magatsu falls on an angle so that the bridge leads to one of his side faces, and people can't even stand on it.

Oh, and as I thought, Magatsu must go into the final phase (BGM changes) before he gets anywhere near the last wall. Preferably before the second arrowgun QT.
    Otherwise his floating lasers will utterly destroy the last wall's health, and he needs only walk up to and destroy it with a palm finisher.
    I ought to update the guide to point out that Magatsu will always do a palm finisher when a wall reaches 0 health.
    I've been in random mpa on SH that had 5min runs. Mostly JP, but still it can happen. I've also had that no collision bug as well.

Can you please stop sucking? It's really irritating having to put up with your constant whining because you're bad at the game. You're pretty much literally the only person having these issues, and it's all because you're a baddie. Seriously, suck it up and get better.
    Yeah, it's really not that hard to lock on toe Magatsu.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Speaking of Magatsu and toes. Best strategy.

Spoiler!

We can close this topic now.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Speaking of Magatsu and toes. Best strategy.

Spoiler!

We can close this topic now.
    IKEA - 1
    Magatsu - 0
    Harkotan Economy - Through the roof (GET IT!?!?!)

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )