Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Is there anything we can do if we get a fake ice wall thing? Where you fall through the ice after the "restrain Magatsu" trial.
    Not that I have seen. If you have the jump buff then you can jump to his face through the ice but it cuts down on your PA time. It's either that or try to shoot him with a turret.

Been doing more random SH runs. They usually take anywhere within 5-10 minutes.
    Sometimes, itll be a mostly minimum-level EN-named multi with super trashy equipment.
    They can't even break the knees, and repeatedly fail every QT instantly.
    Then people immediately leave in droves.

Or sometimes there'll be a constant WB war between the knees, left, right, left, right, left, right.
    Or after the belly is destroyed, someone keeps insisting on putting WB on the dead belly face for the rest of the run.

Quote Originally Posted by Syklo View Post
    Why do they aim at the top most head?

Headshot bonus?
    Probably because it doesn't break like the other weak points.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    Because
    1. It's getting nerfed, most likely by next week.
    2. BR/GU is a gimmick class people probably aren't specced for.
    3. Nobody really cares about Magatsu's drops enough to request it.
    I thought they already nerfed it?
    Gu/Br is actually pretty fun. It's like playing close-range bow with a risky huge burst damage on cooldown.
    Of course, SEGA doesn't seem to like people doing huge burst damage.
    Magatsu has drops? The only Magatsu-unique drop I've had from him so far is the 11 star launcher.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Jan 9, 2015 at 06:08 AM.

Speaking of drops, can I just say that I am pretty much insulted by it's drop table? I mean, there is some straight up SHIT that shows up in there. If a sword drops on XH, I do not want it to be a fucking ARISTEN. It's so bloated and filled with stuff that clogs your inventory. Is it because you can run it multiple times?

Spoiler!
    Last edited by ChocoboRRR; Jan 12, 2015 at 06:01 AM.

Been away from the game for a long while, and came back after catching this new Raid on yt. Looks interesting and intense from the guide + thread talk.

But they are still doing the crap..that let ..trash stuff drops on even XH? Can't even circle it down to 10* and up?

Quote Originally Posted by otaku998 View Post
    Been away from the game for a long while, and came back after catching this new Raid on yt. Looks interesting and intense from the guide + thread talk.

But they are still doing the crap..that let ..trash stuff drops on even XH? Can't even circle it down to 10* and up?
    This quest in particular is so bad, I stopped bringing my Vraolet here. I spent more then 100k untekking items and got zero 10* or higher. About 80% of the loot is trash 7*-9* weapons, 15% is 7*-9* units, 5% is any other random trash. I would rather it drop meseta then all this garbage.

Anyways you should do it on SH instead of XH because you can get 4 or 5 runs in and XH you only get 2. The drops are the same.

Oh, that some crappy loot table set up there Sega lol.

Thanks for advice, guess i will try SH and stick to it since it seems people fail less there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    This quest in particular is so bad, I stopped bringing my Vraolet here. I spent more then 100k untekking items and got zero 10* or higher. About 80% of the loot is trash 7*-9* weapons, 15% is 7*-9* units, 5% is any other random trash. I would rather it drop meseta then all this garbage.

Anyways you should do it on SH instead of XH because you can get 4 or 5 runs in and XH you only get 2. The drops are the same.
    The drops are not the same, but the important 12*s DO drop on SH so...

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

5 run SH Magatsu's seems pretty normal these days with randoms. Though last night I got only 3 runs in cause super under geared NA pugs. That and there was like only 1 RA aside me so I had to apply WB more then doing damage myself. I also notice in said runs when we got to the first wall each time no one took down the visage spheres and people used the cannons on Magatsu itself...

God I loves Banish>3xChase>Nemesis so much on this guy. Did like 470k Banishing last night and I'm still not capped.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Now that I'm mostly in his face, I notice he has a pretty significant startup when he's going to do the shout. You can dodge it if you time it right.
    Doing 999999 damage on Magatsu is fun. Sad that they're fixing it.

I usually get 3-4 SH runs. Depends on block, I think. Earlier blocks tend to get more runs in.
    Been running with a JP friend group that gets around 4 XH runs in.

And yeah, expect to spend about 100k on appraisal and expect 99% of it to be junk.
    I get maybe one 11 star per 20-40 Magatsu runs. Maybe 1-2 10 stars per run.
    Still haven't seen a single 11 star unit.