Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Hmm new set seem great, does anyone know the set effect and level drop from Magatsu?

well i forgot to put this in my previous post but when magatsu is kneeling down after a knee break it looked like my wb was not applying on his belly face like the guide said it could. ended up having to break both knees before belly face could be hit. will see what i can do in future magatsu runs tho.

I was wondering about that too. The groups I was in did both knees first.
    Well, he just popped again. Let's check it out.

I think someone mentioned the set bonus in the General Discussion thread. It doesn't seem to be on the JP swiki yet.

@Agent Falco The thing is the belly is hidden behind small arms that you need to destroy to reveal the stone mask then you can destroy it for platform, they are very quickly destroyed, can be WB whenever you want, same for the belly. You probably saw a broken part effect that removed the WB since the arms were destroyed.

Also, this guide says to attack the belly before shoulders but from my tries as a Ranger, it's really hard to reach the belly before the first wall is destroyed since you're not high enough for the super jump to reach the platform no matter from where you are on the roof. So maybe it would be better to reveal shoulders platform first since they are at the same height as the belly but closer to the roof when at first wall part.
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Dec 19, 2014 at 11:11 AM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

well did the strat perfectly but 1st run the dps wasnt there and i swear the mpa wasnt even trying to dodge stuff during quick trials 2nd run dps once again sucked but managed to win somehow by doing strat perfectly.. yea i swear if the mpa sucks no matter what u do you are seriously fucked

@Cyber Meteor
    I was wondering where those hands went. Thanks for pointing that out.

The last 3-4 runs I was in did knees -> belly -> left shoulder -> right shoulder -> head.
    Only one failed, probably because we didn't get max blessing until near the end (ie. not enough QTs).

Noticed a few more things this time:
    - He has a sweeping palm attack.
    - It's possible to avoid the huge white exploison by hiding on the thin edge of a wooden barrier.
    - The more often he does the large white blast, the less time we have to hide.
    - Arrowgun positions change all the time.
    - Destroying all of the platform faces won't kill him. He has enough HP for maybe one more red face after those.

Quote Originally Posted by knight1301 View Post
    Hmm new set seem great, does anyone know the set effect and level drop from Magatsu?

stat per piece
    Spoiler!

Set bonus (the right one, left one was saiki unit)
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Karakuri Douze View Post
    Normally I'd completely agree with this, but somehow last night we actually won against Magatsu with a MP of at least three techers. It wasn't a win by the skin of our teeth either; we did it as he was halfway to final gate. Most of them were spamming that one Zonde spell that creates electricity all around you and it was doing colossal amounts of damage it seemed. Perhaps it was just a fluke, though?
    I specifically was referring to Te/Ra, not Techer in general. The main reason to go Te/Ra as opposed to Ra/x is that Techer has access to Shifta Strike/Deband Toughness/Zanverse, but a second Techer already covers that, and anyone using Zanverse makes Zanverse access irrelevant because only one Zanverse field can trigger at a time. That makes it completely pointless to go Te/Ra. Nothing wrong with going Te/x, but I have to question whether they were Techers or not if they were using Nazonde, as Techer does not have lightning masteries. Force does, so it's more likely they were Force players.

@Alma Do you know what their Blow/Shot/Mind resist values are? Cause the set really seems good aside the fact they have little less def stats than Saiki

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    @Alma Do you know what their Blow/Shot/Mind resist values are? Cause the set really seems good aside the fact they have little less def stats than Saiki

swiki has updated their entry

each piece has:

blow resist 3%
    and shot resist 4%
    also has 3% resist of fire, wind and light element