Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2532333435363738 ... LastLast

2chan ftw, even haters can't do anything(like sabotage). This so claimed player named "Vizard" hate me over years cause his post in forum got justified.

In Russian Blade and Soul he is being making off joke.

Thailand too suspect this Indo player as terrorist bombing over TV news with his head picture. His method to trying to spread hate show how much mature person he is. Lol.
    Behold Team Crimson behind the troll/b20 and empowered by pso-world.com

2015-01-30T21:35:22 332 PUBLIC 12699499 Mondo get a life
    2015-02-03T00:08:00 506 REPLY 10813066 Sagitarius our team lead has a toy too
    2015-02-03T00:08:06 508 REPLY 10813066 Sagitarius he got it from posiden

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    On SH we do knees -> belly.
    I honestly think some people intentionally overwrite WB to be assholes and screw everyone.

The classes in my runs are all over the place.
    Feels like runs are much faster if we have lots of Fi/Hu and Chain Triggers.
    It also depends on people's timing with WBs and using Chain Finish before the part breaks.
    Break everything is the new meta, even jps do it.
    Mainly cause by now randoms are so hellbent on opening every platform ASAP that even jps gave up on doing it right and only want to avoid a WB war.

The best part is when all 4 platform faces are broken. Cause instead of going for the belly at last or the very least the main head platform face, people like to go for the fresh, hard to reach faces next to the top platform.
    If at all. Often enough people are so stunned and confused that we ran out of platform faces that they don't WB at all for several minutes before finally realizing WB might actually still have a use and firing all over the place in their confusion.
    Not just that once worn off it might go onto the highest platform face or the belly, no it will be switched and change to random places cause apparently counting higher than 4 is incredibly difficult.

And then I had the runs where WB just stopped altogether for the rest of the run once the main head platform face was broken.

Usually phase 2 is easy enough to run smooth but gotta always appreciate the people not using their beam even once.
    Or if, then firing it first thing into #1's broken knee.
    And then maybe again into Goldie's broken knee.
    And that's not an accident, that's a t middle distance aiming straight for the knee, hooray for 160 damage ticks, who needs 700k when you can just get 160?

But I hate when I get 160s. Can happen when I fire a beam at him while he's well in range and then he decides now is a perfect time to make a huge leap back out of range.
    Not sure what exactly is out of range cause it looks like I am still locked onto the WB part and and the damage numbers mean I am hitting something but it certainly isn't working as it's supposed to.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    Break everything is the new meta, even jps do it.
    Mainly cause by now randoms are so hellbent on opening every platform ASAP that even jps gave up on doing it right and only want to avoid a WB war.
    all 4 faces

meta

pick one

anyone know which rifle is allow to play at 2ch blocks ?
    i'm so confuse that they restrict many rifles these days

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    all 4 faces

meta

pick one
    Sarcasm, ever heard of it?

Bumping because I noticed SH groups don't know what to attack after the knees.
    I keep seeing WBers warring over the small skulls and palms. Almost nobody attacks the belly anymore.

People also don't know what to do after the main faces are all broken, and start trying to break every little face.
    WBers seem to panic and not use WB anymore.
    After all the main faces are broken, focus either on the belly or the top face.

Be warned that when the top face breaks, he will crouch over and it won't be possible to stand on the face platform.
    Also, it's easier to aim for the top face when he's flying.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Oct 8, 2015 at 11:47 PM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Bumping because I noticed SH groups don't know what to attack after the knees.
    I keep seeing WBers warring over the small skulls and palms. Almost nobody attacks the belly anymore.
    Auto-lock problem too, maybe? o-o

Also, for random runs, since they attacks at 4 places (Belly - 2 shoulder - upper head) ...... after the upper head is destroyed, maybe add a note to switch to Belly?

What I noticed earlier and runs before on randoms, after upper head is destroyed (blackened), WB usually lands on side heads (I don't use lock-on, but is it usually hits side heads with lock-on? ). So, switch to belly instead of targeting upper heads once it's completely destroyed?
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

belly or top head is the same. For me, i prefer tophead as sidefaces would likely remain after tophead down, so place WB on tophead and end attraction from side, projectile will travel across all intact sidefaces along with broken tophead.
    Btw, i spotted some parasites that hid in back alleys until maga died. Beware of them

Everything besides belly is a terribleidea.
    The only exception is a premade mpa where people can pull off <1minute kills.

Not even considering the point that everything besides belly takes too long to reach and you have just no time cause you never know when magatsu is going to wave his arms, roar (I assume that's what his lean back attack is supposed to be) or shoot pink lazers at people.
    So when people want to get close to wb any second they have to spend getting there they risk falling down and thus wasting a lot of time without any damage.

But the other main reason is that if you don't keep WB on the same spot is that people get confused. Magatsu is huge and if you are up close it can be hard to tell where the WB is at a glance. When you wb various parts people waste a lot of time trying to even find it and getting there.

It's cause of this bs that random magatsu can take upward of 17 minutes.

PS: The only time it makes sense to not WB belly only with randoms is early on if there are other people with WB.
    Randoms will almost always wb belly > his right shoulder > his left shoulder.
    and some of them will get into a wb tug of war with you if you try to keep it on the belly.
    But after these three faces have been broken, there is established pattern so most people won't overwrite existing WBs.
    If you are the only WB user there is ofc no reason not to focus on the belly.

are we talking about XH? XH pug here, usually nuke maga in 6-7mins, no problem with WB at all, for everyone know what they are doing