Thread: best exp/quest?

Talking best exp/quest?

hello everyone, i have been trying to find out information on the best possible exp per hour.. but i usually just get blue burst TTF.
    as for my character, i'm a lvl 112 hucast skyly, and i've been training on ult forest and caves.
    i'm averaging about 60-75k an hour at the moment either zone.. so a little distraction would be a nice change of pace

The Soul of a Blacksmith quest is pretty decent for offline leveling. It's been a while since I've done it myself, but I think that if you're fast enough you can get almost 120k exp an hour solely from the Forest part of the quest.

It's unfortunately not really a change of pace from what you've been doing, but at least the exp should be coming in a little faster.

If the Forest/Caves is getting way too boring, look at the Skyly drop charts and see if there's some cool things you can hunt for in other areas. At least then there's a chance you might get something nice while leveling grinding.

I just wish that the woulda given us offliners some of those exp grinding quests that they have online.....

Forest and mines, repeat

There is no quest that will satisfy you better than this, you can also add ruins to the mix if you can clear the area fast enough.
    On ultimate you will hit a wall with mines, making caves the only decent area along side forest to get exp, but with few enemies and alot of running caves might become average.

If you can't kill the enemies fast enough then atleast do forest.
    But never, ever do quests.

Quests have dialog, switches and other things that will hinder the exp per hour.

TTF is among the worst things, this happens for several reasons:
    - has dialogues
    - it's online only
    - it's hard (for real)
    - rare items do not drop
    - exp in bosses is very low.

It is often advertised as a great quest for exp, but that is only due to a change where bosses give way more exp, TTF is a quest where you kill bosses fast to gain the exp they give, but on pso v2 falz will only give you 9000 exp and the other bosses give way less then what players from the GC platform expect. (or PSO BB players for that matter)

I have strugled just as you do now, it's either vhard forest, mines and ruins or Ultimate Forest and caves.
    Once you raise your attack with twins pb, % and a high damaging weapon, mines will become way more beatable.

Some of the other players might think, how can TTF be hard?
    For starters, TTF involves 4 areas, 2 of which are way to hard for the player atm, mines, ruins and the bosses are a brick wall and are more deadly then what you can imagine.
    TTF is nearly a test to the best players of PSO, it can't be considered a casual run, even veterans need to pay attention when doing this quest, 1 mistake and the SS rank is gone, vol opt with the 1 hit kill move for most chars and falz with the not so frequent dual sword attack are things to be feared.
    It's an online quest, so the player will most likely have to do it alone, making this quest take way to long, low on exp and a nightmare to do.

While it's true % on weapons clearly make a difference (due to how damage is calculated), remember that ultimate ruins enemies have like 2500 dfp and an insane evasion, how much do the PSO BB ones have?
    It's a totaly different experience.
    Last edited by DC_PLAYER; Dec 21, 2014 at 04:26 PM.