Page 44 of 97 FirstFirst ... 34414243444546475494 ... LastLast

I guess i'll have to write something for Ranger, it's a pretty important class considering its role in MPAs. Will probably need fact checking from more dedicated Rangers - i mostly play Ra/Fi TAJA End Attract spammer for Maggy and that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    I guess i'll have to write something for Ranger, it's a pretty important class considering its role in MPAs. Will probably need fact checking from more dedicated Rangers - i mostly play Ra/Fi TAJA End Attract spammer for Maggy and that's about it.
    Calling Bellion :v

Though this technically is a discussion and guide form. Many of the other classes (except the Techer guide by Gagura) kinda leave you in the dark unless you roam around. Especially the lack of a Force guide, which is practically the core PSO2 class in general. Would appreciate a new one though. ReverseSeraf (OP) was more of a TACO/Boss Rusher as Ra/Br than the standard Ra/Hu we have today
    Last edited by InvertedWyvern; Nov 8, 2015 at 11:41 PM.

Is the 10* rainbow set from the front page still viable? Or are there better options for ranger assault set ups before finding a 13*?

Quote Originally Posted by Seth02 View Post
    Is the 10* rainbow set from the front page still viable? Or are there better options for ranger assault set ups before finding a 13*?
    TBH before 13* just grab an EX13 +20 Red Rifle, probably beats everything else

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    TBH before 13* just grab an EX13 +20 Red Rifle, probably beats everything else
    Would this be stronger than getting weapons with potentials? Or would this just be tremendously cheaper than getting a rainbow set of weapons with potentials?

Quote Originally Posted by Seth02 View Post
    Would this be stronger than getting weapons with potentials? Or would this just be tremendously cheaper than getting a rainbow set of weapons with potentials?
    Negative hunter gives 13% damage at +40. Other species hunter gives 20% damage for +40. Ex13 red gives 16% unconditional damage at +40, or 14% at +20.
    Most endgame bosses are either darkers, or there isn't a species hunter for them yet, hence red is p much the best non 13* around.
    Last edited by escarlata; Nov 10, 2015 at 01:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Strobo Nights View Post
    IMO, people are afraid to play Ranger since they have no idea which parts are weak spots/breakables and they don't want to be held liable when they keep messing with the WB of those who actually know where to aim. A guide would allow more people to take up Ranger I think.
    It's better be a minor choice class. Recently, there're already tons of trash RA around. But well, the main reason is, people like cakes so they go for the hottest class. Back when katana Br was in misery, I'd rarely seen any katana Br. But right after guren, I saw them slashing back and forth everywhere.

Until I get another Saiki (or get the missing piece of my Brista set :3 ), do you think a P-Drive + DF Double set could be a good "gap filler"(not sure if it is the expression u English people use) ? I am using Ideal Set atm.

Also I was thinking about getting Invade Launcher ? Is it okay ?
    For the Rifle I don't know, I am wondering if I should replace my Ex9 Firearms for an Invade Rifle too or wait for the Ares Exchange Shop and get an Ares Rifle.
    I want big numbers u see.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

rifle get ideal or skull sorc

launcher either austere or ares invade is fine if you plan on upgrading it to austere.. the variance on it is around that of a silva crafted wep so its a decent launcher (better than xie at least)

also hold out for saiki.. brisa aint worth and double units are no pls
    Last edited by Flaoc; Nov 10, 2015 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLolicon View Post
    It's better be a minor choice class. Recently, there're already tons of trash RA around. But well, the main reason is, people like cakes so they go for the hottest class. Back when katana Br was in misery, I'd rarely seen any katana Br. But right after guren, I saw them slashing back and forth everywhere.
    Tons of trash Rangers you say? How so? Because on maggy - If I'm a ranger there are 11 rangers and if I'm not a ranger there are 0 rangers.Having 1~2 in an MPA just makes everything = v=b
    Well, they are kinda popular...somewhat.

As you all know everyone loves blades folded over 9000x, Kirito Styled Swords, Greatswords in general, and Rifles/Big Launchers. Braver/Hunter always being the most popular simply because katana and budget class (not to say it's awful though).

As for Weak Spot/Bullet Guide: I posted this at like the beginning of thread (wow it's been long) but if anyone wants to continue or remake it pls do ; w;, I can't stand people WB maggy's hands/skulls (missiles)
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204984
    I'm somewhat willing to make it myself but i play blob PSO2 so I have awful pictures. I also don't truly understand when an MPA wants to break something or not besides a Gel