Page 57 of 97 FirstFirst ... 7475455565758596067 ... LastLast

Including the Stun Grenade throw itself, that should be doable, although with enough mobs, the grenade alone can fill the whole bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Naska View Post
    Exactly, though i could see Gal rifle out damage Austere if Critical Strike ring can be used by Ranger.
    Yeah, both potentials on that rifle look like they can outdamage Austere, even at a realistic mark of 1.15 crit modifier. But, then again, there's also a Perfect Keeper ring, which has a way better modifier as a skill.

But we gotta see the numbers first.
    Last edited by Sp-24; Feb 26, 2016 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    Is it literally that fast, or was that a hyperbole? I have the sword and 197 PP with it equipped, and it does not seem that fast >_>
    What Selphea said, it's not just the orbit potential, but the boosted PP regen + grenade on 2-3 targets. 1 sec is what it takes to use a stun grenade, but usually you want to use it after the gravity bomb, so 2 sec would be more realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Severad View Post
    How about the Gryphon Rifle (リフォルス)?
    Did you guys count it out because it's too luck-dependant to get and not farmable like the above mentioned rifles?
    Or is the potential too conditional to maintain proper dmg ouput?
    It's not that bad really, 10% on long distance, I would add the gal in the #4 rank. Sometimes, you just don't have time to readjust your position (eg catadick hugging you, Kuron centaurs getting next to you right when you are ready to sat cannon, ...) and then using the rifle means no potential on Diffuse shell or some boss parts like Elder/Luther. That's why people don't like conditional weapons, it's all or nothing.

Ares and Austere weapons are in the top rank because the weapons are always good, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    Yeah, both potentials on that rifle look like they can outdamage Austere, even at a realistic mark of 1.15 crit modifier. But, then again, there's also a Perfect Keeper ring, which has a way better modifier as a skill.

But we gotta see the numbers first.
    It's all speculations, I don't think SEGA is going to give us an unconditional 15% critical strike passive. But If they do, yes, Gal would out-damage Austere on critical hits and pretty much out-dps it too ... WHEN you are in range to trigger the potential.
    Last edited by Ordy; Feb 26, 2016 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Severad View Post
    How about the Gryphon Rifle (リフォルス)?
    Did you guys count it out because it's too luck-dependant to get and not farmable like the above mentioned rifles?
    Or is the potential too conditional to maintain proper dmg ouput?
    Because i totally forget about it =D
    Gel rifle is something i never hope for. thank to my luck... ; - ;

I would put gel in the same tier as ares (3rd) equal damage multiplier and almost the same raw attack

In the future, it is really depends on how much multipier that cri ring will give
    Remind that gel rifle give additional 45% cri rate plus 5% basal cri rate = total of 50% critical rate (and only at long range)
    So, you will deal critical damage only half of a time. 15%(?) modifier from cri ring might result in 7.5% over all
    You might need dedicated Hu tree for that (critical furry stance)

Moreover, if perfect keep ring give 10%(?) damage boost, i would say just go with perfect keep ring
    Dedicated Hu skill tree + certain weapon that going to outdate very soon... I don't think it is a good idea
    Last edited by SiZ; Feb 26, 2016 at 10:03 PM.

In a 2D Relationship

Dumb question regarding End Attract and Standing Snipe:

When using it consecutively, you lose SS due to recoil, right? Does charging the next EA activate SS again?

Or should I alternate it with a stationary PA instead for SS?
    Charged EA > Sneak Shooter/Piercing Shell > Charged EA

Quote Originally Posted by Strobo_Lemon View Post
    Dumb question regarding End Attract and Standing Snipe:

When using it consecutively, you lose SS due to recoil, right? Does charging the next EA activate SS again?

Or should I alternate it with a stationary PA instead for SS?
    Charged EA > Sneak Shooter/Piercing Shell > Charged EA
    Nope, pretty sure SS must be active before you even charge the PA, so you would want One Point in front of your next End Attraction, or whatever else meets the time gap. Piercing Shell for sure isn't enough, maybe two of them, and I'm not sure about Sneak Shooter. Might lose a JA somewhere to meet the SS time requirement. Honestly, I would just keep spamming EA or use Sat Cannon.

Which reminds me, I forget as well. Does falling straight down from a PA cancel SS?

In a 2D Relationship

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    Which reminds me, I forget as well. Does falling straight down from a PA cancel SS?
    I think so, yes. Need to stay in one spot either in the air or the ground.

I play Gu/Ra, and it's really hard to get in close to get the ZRA multiplier since I'm terrible at evading with Dive Roll. That's why I'm looking to make use of SS when I'm on WB duty.

Makes me think that I should switch to Gu/Hu instead and let the pro RA handle the WBs.
    But then my TMG damage takes a hit ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Strobo_Lemon View Post
    I think so, yes. Need to stay in one spot either in the air or the ground.

I play Gu/Ra, and it's really hard to get in close to get the ZRA multiplier since I'm terrible at evading with Dive Roll. That's why I'm looking to make use of SS when I'm on WB duty.

Makes me think that I should switch to Gu/Hu instead and let the pro RA handle the WBs.
    But then my TMG damage takes a hit ;_;
    Mmm, as far as evading goes, I usually keep a spare palette for Impact Slider, Parallel Slider, and do a double dive roll with LA cancel if I feel I can't roll through normally. Parallel side dodges should maintain ZRA if you're already in ZRA range. I'd say just go with SS and stay Gu/Ra personally, even if you don't weak bullet. Hopefully the new skill rings can change that opinion. >.<

I finally leveled my 7* ranged weapon extension to level 11 (I know it's kinda useless) and I want to thank the people that told me to use the Launcher.

I really like using both the launcher and the rifle!

At my noob level, even the launcher auto-attack if aimed carefully is quite strong.

I've never crafted PAs though, you said I should craft the Divine Launcher PA?

Yes, crafting it allow you to charge your Divine Launcher, effectively multiply x1.5 (about that much) the explosion AoE. Plus with luck, you can increase its damage too.
    So for example, you're using a manual aim Divine Launcher on a Kuronite (ogar variant) head. Uncrafted version won't damage the small mob near its foot, while crafted (charged also) will damage it.
    Last edited by Naska; Feb 28, 2016 at 03:04 AM.