Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by ReverseSeraf View Post
    Sneak Shooter doesn't seem like it's a worthwhile PA at all: it forces you to stand on the same point during execution, and the slow projectile is not always guaranteed to hit the intended target if the enemy is moving around.

For mobbing, Sneak Shooter is far out-classed by Diffuse Shell and launcher PAs. For bossing, Satellite Cannon has the same restrictions but does much more damage. Even Homing Emission probably does a better job if there's no time for Satellite Cannon. Piercing Shell/One Point/Parallel Slider all have mobility, which is favorable should you encounter bosses that play very aggressively.

But I'll definitely add those descriptions and suggested weapons/units/souls to the list!
    It's much easier to use sneak shooter than homing emission (unless you use 25pp for just one lock) and isn't as dependent on locks. Homing Emission doesn't hit all the time either.
    But I get your point, there are better options for DPS, definately - I probably am just biased to using simple/easy PAs.

Thanks for adding my info, I'm willing to learn more though and if there are flaws to point out (such as sneak shooter) I want to fix those too.
    Last edited by InvertedWyvern; Dec 24, 2014 at 11:38 PM.