Page 60 of 97 FirstFirst ... 10505758596061626370 ... LastLast

chain > WB > spam sneak shooter (head) is thing what all gu/ra doing in boss fight?

anyone already try what ring should use?
    is perfect keeper is worth it? what about Left ring?

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONxNOGARD View Post
    chain > WB > spam sneak shooter (head) is thing what all gu/ra doing in boss fight?
    I want to know this too. All the Gu/ra I see try to WB and chain with Machine guns, but if the boss doesn't die during the duration of one weakbullet (or take a massive amount of damage) then it just seems bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    I want to know this too. All the Gu/ra I see try to WB and chain with Machine guns, but if the boss doesn't die during the duration of one weakbullet (or take a massive amount of damage) then it just seems bad.
    It certainly isn't all they are doing. Sneak Shooter is one of the best things to use on a chain, but TMGs build up the chain 3 (three) times faster than a rifle, and Satellite Aim is almost as strong when up close, but is much easier to use.

Getting a short chain to 300% damage takes 2 seconds on TMGs and 4 seconds on a rifle, and you also require Standing Snipe active from the beginning for Sneak Shooter to compare to Satellite Aim. And if you have the time to spare building up a long chain with a rifle, the boss in question probably isn't enough of a thread to be worth discussing.

Still, Sneak Shooter is a good PA to use if you are tied to your rifle for some reason (when you're on active WB duty, for example), or when your enemy is far from you since the beginning, and not only after your chain is already in the 50's. If the enemy suddenly runs away, Elder Rebellion might be a better option to finish the chain, and One Point might be more reliable against something that moves too much, despite both PAs being far weaker than Sneak Shooter.

Anyone else check the launcher (and homing emission) highlights on psublog? I'm wondering if the buffs to Concentrate One, Cracker Bullet, and Crazy Smash will make them more viable than Zero Distance, Cosmo Breaker, and Divine Launcher.

Also Sphere Eraser's buff will be godly (hopefully, I really love that PA)

Quote Originally Posted by sqd View Post
    I've come to the conclusion that I'm never going to get the resources for another Austere or Ideal any time in the future, and I need rifle options.

- I already have an Invade and I'm willing to bring it up to Pot lv1 +10 Light ele (No funds or lambdas for lv3)
    - My Ares commitment is currently dedicated to other classes and rainbow set hell

Is it worth working on the Invade or better off using something else? And what? I was considering getting the Live weapon and maxing that (and wait for the new shiny 13* rifle to come out from Sega) but how does it compare to the Invade if I do that?
    Idk how viable the Revolucio weapons will be for your rainbow set hell, but it'd be an alternate option to let you use your Ares for a quick rifle.
    Last edited by Kole; Apr 10, 2016 at 07:31 PM.

Yes and No...
    As a GuRa, it is depend on situation what to use when bossing
    Chain(1) + WB + weakspot ---> Sneak shoot : deal 200-400k per PA.. can be used up to 4-5 times.
    Chain(30) + WB + weakspot ---> Satellite aim : deal 500-800k per PA.. can be used up to 4 times.

You can see that there is huge different of damage
    • If the boss has huge hp pool and has long down time. Chain + wb + SA is a rigid choice
    • For very fast bosses like ultimate twin mecha nekos... it is almost impossible to finish chain with SA. SO just sneak shoot it's head for easy 200k-400k damage/PA is a better choice
    • For free field SH bosses... just chain + weak + sneak shoot for instant kill

so Sphere Eraser will be increased damage and reduced PP on April 20 patch...

what do you think this PA can now be good on boss kill?

by using orbit launcher for fast PP regen

Unless Sphere Eraser damage per minute is more or less on par with Folmegion, before WB that is, then it would be extremely good for launcher as they would have more use outside of Cluster/Divine Launcher Zero.

Plus Sphere Eraser is a laser so no slow bullets.

Also what's a good PB to use? I'm using Ilios but I'd rather have a high dmg burst one.

Julius/Ilios Nifta have a high dmg burst IF you are using something like Orbit Launcher as it scale with T-atk.
    There have been no new PB so this page will do http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/mag_2.php#nav
    If you want high damage, use the PB that scale with R-atk.