Page 67 of 97 FirstFirst ... 17576465666768697077 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    If it's not "Salus Punisher Power Hour", what's the best Assault Rifle I can pick up that isn't 13*?
    Ye can't go wrong with crafted *7 Red Rifle.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

I'm a Ra/Hu and using a crafted *7 Red Rifle and Launcher at the moment, with a saiki set.
    I really like the class combination so i'm aiming for austere rifle and orbit launcher, but i'm wondering what a good progression towards them would be? Can i stick with the red crafted weapons and just start farming for austere and orbit? Should i get another 13 star weapon first?
    Can i keep the saiki set with the weapons or is there a better unit set i should switch to?
    Thanks for your help

Quote Originally Posted by Harley Cream View Post
    I'm a Ra/Hu and using a crafted *7 Red Rifle and Launcher at the moment, with a saiki set.
    I really like the class combination so i'm aiming for austere rifle and orbit launcher, but i'm wondering what a good progression towards them would be? Can i stick with the red crafted weapons and just start farming for austere and orbit? Should i get another 13 star weapon first?
    Can i keep the saiki set with the weapons or is there a better unit set i should switch to?
    Thanks for your help
    Keep your red weapons and save money for grinding/affixing Austere and Orbit.

Saiki is good, 2 units set (90 ATK)+Orbit Leg would be better, but not worth changing if you already have something like +130 ATK on your Saiki set.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

If want a 13* I hear good things about AIS rifle and lawnchair.

ais rifle yes lawnchair no lawnchair is still orbit

okay so ray rifle and ray launcher at level 1 potential is 10% power and level 2 10% power and 5% reduction damage and level 3 is 10% power plus 5% reduction and PP reduced 10%

so anyone compare these on AIS rifle,launcher or Austere and Orbit...is it worth to get these new collection file?

Quote Originally Posted by morkie View Post
    okay so ray rifle and ray launcher at level 1 potential is 10% power and level 2 10% power and 5% reduction damage and level 3 is 10% power plus 5% reduction and PP reduced 10%

so anyone compare these on AIS rifle,launcher or Austere and Orbit...is it worth to get these new collection file?
    AIS rifle still more powerful than that; if we're talking pure damage. That being said the 10% PP reduction sounds enticing, but I still think the former is better. Austere beats this rifle hands down though,
    Orbit is a thing of its own for launcher, just because of passive PP recovery and superior damage. Orbit wins this one

That being said Ray weapons are very very solid, I do think it is a very nice pick for a lot of other weapon types (notably the ones that don't have a orbit type) and let's face it, you can't do austere for every possible weapons given how hard it is to even max ele one, so Ray weapons ARE good, ranger just happens to have better picks.

Since the launcher got some buff not long ago, it's been easier to get standing snipe bonus with it. But I must say that I'm still uncertain of when I will get SS.

How do you guys make sure you will get SS with rifle and launcher? Also curious about Gunslash, TMG and bow.

For rifle, what I've tried are:
    -2 rounds of normal atk then PA.
    -quick Sneak Shooter then use main PA
    -One Point to position myself, stay still, then use main PA.

Launcher:
    -on ground, 1 normal atk, then use main PA
    -mid air, 1 normal atk, then use main PA.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    How do you guys make sure you will get SS with rifle and launcher? Also curious about Gunslash, TMG and bow.
    I ignored it with BBow, I mean if I could get it without screwing positioning then great, but most of the time you spend positioning(and dont have time) so that you can penarrow multiple mobs and that does more damage than SS bonus. Against bosses you need pen doublehit distance more as its 100% damage bonus, but if you can get into pen distance beforehand and the boss appears just where you expected, its mad damage.

Been having trouble when having to weak bullet duty, particularly with latest emergency. Sorry if such has been asked recently.
    What evasion options do rifles/launchers have? Should points be moved into dive roll advance? Or is it all positioning?

Thank you in advance!