Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default New Dengeki PS and Famitsu Scans. ULT drop list, and Arks United Front 2015

As always, scans are 2560x1440, 2 pages per image, and roughly 4MB each.

Famitsu Scan; Arks United Front 2015

Spoiler!

Dengeki Playstation Scans; Ultimate quest primer

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quick notes:

-Tamahime mag device will be a recycle shop item. Most likely at the usual rate of 20 AC items.

-All the Dio weapons found in Ultimate are considered area drops. As such, Rare drop boosters and class do not affect what and how often they drop rare drop boosters do affect the drop rate, but you can't ever get more than 1 per enemy. Class modifier still has no affect on area drops. (confirmation from Suganuma himself)

-All weaknesses (including specific effects like knockdown when point is attacked), resists, and drops are listed for each enemy.

-Interesting to note but not surprisingly, Anga Fandarge by default takes 110% strike damage, and 85% shot and technic damage. Of course this changes a little when it adapts to new resistances.

-When asked why Ultimate has no variant for the Banther type enemies, and when they would show up, Suganuma only tells us to "Please look forward to it".

Edit: Corrected the statement from Suganuma about area drop checks. (Thanks to Aine for pointing it out)
    Last edited by Lyrise; Dec 28, 2014 at 10:53 AM.

So that Anga shield was actually a damage reflect?

THAT explains why I've seen so many people's hp drop vs Anga despite not being attacked.

As long as you are in front of that barrier, anyone who hits it will reflect up to 120 damage to you and everyone else in range. No effect if you are behind Anga, and reflect damage cannot kill you, only leave you down to 1 HP.

Also for those that haven't realized it already, Anga's blinding flash attack that stuns you, can also be guarded and countered against. The Weak bullet laser that follows it can be countered too, but not guarded.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Dec 26, 2014 at 02:59 PM.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Wait, the trash mobs in Ultimate can drop 12*s? Or is this a future update?
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Some of the "trash" mobs already drop 12* items. Nobody realizes it because the sub-bosses have them too.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Well you'd think all the people that Anga farm nowadays would have reported that. I haven't really read any reports on that. Up until this magazine came up the JP Wiki lists that only the bosses dropped them. My only guess is that the rates on the 12*s from trash mobs are super abysmal.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Ultimate is so chaotic that you can never really tell who dropped what in there, and naturally it'd be understandable that nobody reported this because everyone would think that these came from the bosses, not from everything else as well. Pair it with the fact that everyone's running around with Braolets, so nobody can even tell whether the 12* they just got came from a boss or a mook.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Dec 26, 2014 at 03:48 PM.

Mobile Heavy Armored Cast Sacrificial's Avatar

Next time I'll be:
    Spoiler!

MultiCore------------Male Cast~~~~~~~~~~~Moriah----------------Female Dewman
    Zyonyl----------------Male Newman~~~~~~~~Shilka ZSU-----------Female Cast
    Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Did you try turning it off and on again?

It's probably not even worth noting that 12* can drop (excelpt Salsu Punisher why the fuck sega?) from trash mobs as it's probably akin to a 0.00001% droprate

Wait, area drops aren't affected by boost items? That just made my hunt for Hyakka Ryouran an even bigger nightmare than I thought.

Good to know I've been wasting boosts on that Volcano EM for no reason then.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter