Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

I find it sad that two difficulties later and Elder is still a stingey bastard with his drops.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    ^Iirc, 13* only drops from Anga (Ultimate Naberius), The Ares series weapon.

Reward aside, some people just want to do the next level, with SH is now rather easy for them? As for Magatsu, I'd feel satisfied beating him on XH rather than SH (Besides, his drop are kinda suck. So, doing the EQ just for Bingo and/or fun)
    Opps I meant 12 stars..........this is what happens when you stop playing PSO2 as much.....

4-5 SH TD1's feel more rewarding than doing 3-4 XH runs
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Don't really find much point to XH EQs apart from getting your 17 PAs, no. 12 stars are completely outclassed by 13 stars, apart from a few exceptions like the PP recovery gunslash, and for EQs where you need to fast, you're far better playing SH, as XH has like 3x as much HP and something like a 20% increase in EXP (figure pulled out of ass, but you know what I mean, I hope) and nothing really special to find.

WAY PAST COOL, BRAH! Drifting Fable's Avatar

So I take it that is mere superstition to believe in better rates on XH Elder vs SH Elder?

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    4-5 SH TD1's feel more rewarding than doing 3-4 XH runs
    Can only manage 2 in XH.

Some 12*s are the strongest in the game when you factor in ultimate buster affix, but good luck getting it on the weapon you do find. Using it also pretty much means grinding out Ultimate still for 13* weapons.

Really, is there any point to running anything other than the one run that can be run at anytime [as opposed to the timelocked EQs] for free [as opposed to AQs/XQs] that has the one boss that doesn't require completing a run/spending a rare trigger that drops 13* anything?

On top of that, is it worth doing anything else in said run whose normal mobs seem to drop nothing but shitty Dio weapons and have shitty XP yields for the amount of ordinance it takes to kill them other than to kill said boss?
    Last edited by Mattykins; Dec 30, 2014 at 12:43 AM.
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

Well is there any point in playing anything but Player Shop Online 2 until the next content update

Quote Originally Posted by Selphia View Post
    Well is there any point in playing anything but Player Shop Online 2 until the next content update
    The true end-game.