Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I don't tend to bother with XH Magatsu (had so many parties even in SH that override each other's Weak Bullet / ignore the quick trials etc) and the only drop I'm interested in from him drops from VH upwards anyway (Sange & Yasha).

For other missions (barring TD1, I very rarely bother with TD) I tend to run XH if it's available just because it's there.

In a semi-related question; has anyone else noticed a huge drop in the number of Ultimate games lately? I seem to really struggle to get a party for Ult now which makes me wonder what people ARE doing

edit: Actually successful XH Magatsu run wat
    Last edited by Neith; Dec 30, 2014 at 09:42 AM.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    In a semi-related question; has anyone else noticed a huge drop in the number of Ultimate games lately? I seem to really struggle to get a party for Ult now which makes me wonder what people ARE doing
    Ditto.

The number of groups on ship 6 dropped from about six at peak hours to only two. Maybe they're busy doing New Year's stuff or something.

I Would run SH magatsu but people kind of suck

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    Check B27, people who can't get into B14 are doing Anga farming there lately.

I do the XH EQs because I want the double colored Double Saber and Twin Sabers and that's my reason and also cubes.

How better is the EXP anyway? We use to be able to do an average EQ in SH about 4 to 5 times. Since enemies can take more damage in XH, we can only do that same quest 3 to 4 times now, I wonder if it's worth it or if it comes down to the same thing.

From what I gather from myself and friends, you do get more exp in SH due to the sheer fact you can kill things much quicker there and being able to fit in more runs. The 20-30ish% increase in exp you get from XH is not worth the hassle especially when enemies take double or more the amount of time to kill.

Falz, Luther, TD1-3, Magatsu are all best run on SH difficulties unless you don't care about the exp and drops and want to challenge yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKaiser View Post
    I do the XH EQs because I want the double colored Double Saber and Twin Sabers and that's my reason and also cubes.
    Same. Hyakka Ryouran and Tenimusou are the main weapons I really want right now, but the Volcano EM seems to be extremely scarce lately, or at least it's not showing up when I'm actually available to do it. Least most of the XH EQ's are still good EXP, still need to get my main and subclass Excube CO's done anyway.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Melodys View Post
    From what I gather from myself and friends, you do get more exp in SH due to the sheer fact you can kill things much quicker there and being able to fit in more runs. The 20-30ish% increase in exp you get from XH is not worth the hassle especially when enemies take double or more the amount of time to kill.

Falz, Luther, TD1-3, Magatsu are all best run on SH difficulties unless you don't care about the exp and drops and want to challenge yourself.
    Although I like going solo in my regular hunts and missions, when it comes to EQ, it's always better with others. That being said, I don't know how it is on other ships, but on #6, most people go on the XH blocks for EQ, so finding others to play in SH is pretty hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Melodys View Post
    Reminds me of Phantasy Star Zero where Super Hard enemies barely gave more exp than hard enemies yet took so much longer to kill. But then again you don't play Super Hard in that game for EXP, you play it for the 7* drops.