Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

its probably and inevitably going to happen anyway
    the question is when

Quote Originally Posted by PokeminMaster View Post
    Shadow the Hedgehog Jet Boots camo... I don't like any of the camos already in the game.
    Current JB camos are sick indeed. Never seen such crap before. But with Sonic Knuckles camo already here for ages, Shadow's boots should be available soon !

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

There's like 1 good JB camo (imo) and that's the Skis you get from on of the Magazines.

Quote Originally Posted by reaper527 View Post
    my 2015 wish list is

1. 11* unit passes
    2. these routing issues to finally be globally resolved, with the proxy no longer being needed. (nothing against the proxy, but i'd vastly prefer not being dependent on it)
    3. an ability unit slot (something akin to the 4 slots in pso1 where you could put your god/battle, cure/freeze, etc.)
    4. mag de-leveling
    There are no routing issues. The game runs smoothly and everything is fine, every problem has been resolved several months ago.
    You don't really think sega gives fuck about gaijin, do you?

God/Battle. Wow. The game will just fall apart. So you can squeeze 3 more Final Nemesis into one Banish Arrow? So you can spam Ilfoie 5 times more during PP Convert?
    So you can do god knows what with Chase Arrow or fill up your chain counter in under 3 seconds?
    It was nice in PSO1 cause it was a very slow game but this game is already super fast paced, a speed increase is completely out of place.

BTW Vibras should be Apprentice's Hunar form, what we need is her final boss single quest form.

Anyway, I agree that it would be nice to get some quests like we had in PSO1.
    Max Attack, Endless Nightmare, War of Limits, Phantasmal World, just to name a few.

And before Gunslash skill tree, a single gear skill would already be very nice.
    And yes, of course we need slicers D:

Considering how bug-like Apprentice's summons are, I wouldn't be surprised if she turned into Falz Kerrigan.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    BTW Vibras should be Apprentice's Hunar form, what we need is her final boss single quest form.
    Vibras is just a powerful insect darker. You can see in the third opening that Apprentice just summons it. Not to mention it dies when killed, whereas Hunar and Angel just shrug it off and leave. Apprentice's Hunar equivalent probably won't happen this year, Double's has been datamined. Apprentice should be EP4.

Hm, what about microblogs? People could use those to tell others what COs they need to do, what stuff they need help with, how active they are going to be... Maybe even organize MPAs, if used properly?

I've thought about something like that. Maybe not microblogs exactly, but something you can use to advertise you'd like to do a certain thing. You can already signal to your friendslist that you're looking for a party or looking for party members if you set your status to either one, but it only works if they're in the same block which is useless...

I'd love to be able to signal I'm looking for people for TD MPAs in some way, like a little message that would appear if you highlighted my name on my friendslist or something (eg: TD1 MPA 1/12 / 襲来@11).

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Didn't PSO1 have something like that? I don't remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Yes but almost no one ever wrote anything there and even fewer people looked at it, most didn't even know it existed.

It's a great idea though because it's annoying to have to shout in public chat that you are looking for a taco party or something, especially because public chat aoe is tiny.

if you write something next to Hans, people hanging around Koffie that aren't in your party will not see it.

And a sort functionality would be nice (you could set a general status like wanting to do the EQ, wanting to clear dailies, doing tacos, etc.).
    Sorting for nearby players would also be nice.
    Sort by lvl, sort by who is looking for a party, sort by class, etc.