Page 212 of 251 FirstFirst ... 112162202209210211212213214215222 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2508

Natasha's current look.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Been a little bit, finally got off my lazy ass and took a few pictures (despite me trying to do it another night, then my internet shut off and didn't come back on). I always feel compelled/obligated to include all (now) 4 of my characters in these posts so I tend to find myself procrastinating more and more, but I figured since Sega defiled Ult Nab I just wouldn't do it last night and took a few pictures instead.

Disclaimer: Some minor lewdness, and an extreme amount of spoiler boxes follow. Omigma does intend to be offensive by this, but the others don't.

Ominei:
    Some people around here enjoy celebrating Halloween right when October 1st gets here... I am still confused by this, but here is a bunny anyway! (Note the tail, person that pointed this out last time...)
    Spoiler!

Omiboti:
    Spoiler!

Omigma:
    (Changed her just a tad... bought the Ogar Tattoos for her, bit expensive but she looks like a mostly kinky Kuronite hybrid now. They fit well IMO.)
    Spoiler!

Omic:
    (Changed her also, made her hair black... for a reason you will soon see if you view my pictures.)
    Spoiler!

Omic now has an album, the window of which is on the far right (although they are probably easy to tell). Thanks to all who have been viewing my pictures and albums, probably over 500 album views so far, with Ominei being the most viewed followed closely by Omiboti. Hope you enjoy, and I'll post more next time I get out of my lazy cycle and take more pictures.
    *+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+*
    "The eyes are the window of the soul." (...but these are pixels, so they are a window to Albums.)

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Ominei:
    Some people around here enjoy celebrating Halloween right when October 1st gets here... I am still confused by this, but here is a bunny anyway! (Note the tail, person that pointed this out last time...)
    Spoiler!
    I'm the resident skin tone researcher. I'm going to need the position on the color pallet this newman's skin tone is located.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I'm the resident skin tone researcher. I'm going to need the position on the color pallet this newman's skin tone is located.

Just kidding, here you go. Her skin used to be a lot lighter, but I decided to randomly make the skin a bit darker while making her hair lighter. Hope it helps in the uhh... "research" .

Spoiler!
    *+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+*
    "The eyes are the window of the soul." (...but these are pixels, so they are a window to Albums.)

Thought I'd post some screenshots while I am looking through them.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by munekun; Oct 4, 2015 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by munekun View Post
    Spoiler!
    3spooky5me

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by munekun View Post
    That is spooky :O *hides*

Quote Originally Posted by Asakaze View Post
    That is spooky :O *hides*
    At least It fits In since It's not too far away from Halloween, Lmao.

changed hair color and team room lighting seems decent (why yes i am on 640x480... deal with it)

Spoiler!

Never really bothered to take a picture of my character before, but I had a little time to kill before an EQ so *shrugs*.

Spoiler!