Page 125 of 252 FirstFirst ... 2575115122123124125126127128135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 2517

I can confirm that Chase Advance and Chase Advance Plus work very well with Wand Gear Element. When hitting 10 monsters, it's an 80% chance to trigger a status effect, like nguuquaaa said. You can look this up on the JP wiki. I see status effects all the time when mobbing.

Nevermind then.

EDIT: How would this work for a Te/Fi build? http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j
    Last edited by Kondibon; Mar 15, 2016 at 04:38 PM.

How does TE/BR have more utility? I am not doubting your statement, I am just genuinely interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    How does TE/BR have more utility? I am not doubting your statement, I am just genuinely interested.
    Snatch JA, Katana stuff (Guren, KFC), Banish Techs

Trying to finish out my Te/Hu tree. I have 30 points/3 skills I can max out, but I'm very undecided on what's best.

I think the most decent spread would be PP Restorate, Elemental Weak Hit, and Wind Mastery 1. But I could potentially give up PP or EWH for Wind 2; I don't think it's a great idea, but I'm really not sure. I could also give up Wind 1/2 for PP Convert, but I'm honestly just really not a fan of the skill and don't see myself using it.

Skill Tree for reference; I'm undecided if I want to max out PP Save as well but I don't see where else I'd put the extra 4 points so I'm pretty sure it's what I'll end up doing.

You don't need maxing deband cut, 1 point into it is good enough (Automate, Flash Guard, Deband Toughness is already overkill). Maxing pp convert would be more helpful as it allows you to spam more Ilzonde, Zondeel and Resta.
    EWH is important since it's a 1.2x multiplier for tech explosion.
    And you should have enough SP left to max Wind Tree, since you didn't take PP Restorate.
    Last edited by Naska; Mar 20, 2016 at 04:59 AM.

PP is not really a problem with TE/HU, since now Hunter weapons are no longer needed, makes wand normal attack the only mean of effectively dealing damage.
    Even so, wand smack still falls behind in bossing, so you should max Wind Mastery 1/2 for "leeching" more damage in MPA.
    Also Element Weak Hit is a must, it's a 1.2x multiplier for your wand smack after all.
    Otherwise, everything else is okay.

You may want to max Territory PP Save for spamming Tech C Parrying tho
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    PP is not really a problem with TE/HU, since now Hunter weapons are no longer needed, makes wand normal attack the only mean of effectively dealing damage.
    Even so, wand smack still falls behind in bossing, so you should max Wind Mastery 1/2 for "leeching" more damage in MPA.
    Also Element Weak Hit is a must, it's a 1.2x multiplier for your wand smack after all.
    Otherwise, everything else is okay.

You may want to max Territory PP Save for spamming Tech C Parrying tho
    I think I'm just not really looking forward to trying to get a Rainbow pallet, since getting even one dank weapon seems like it's going to be daunting. Somehow I forgot it was +20% at max though, that is a good boost.

Mind elaborating on the Hunter weapon thing though? Everything I've ever read said you should be using a Partizan, maaaybe a Sword, for bossing. What's different now that makes this less true? Sorry for the questions.

TE/HU used to be very weak at bossing unless having a rainbow set of partisans or WLs (no sword for ya, building and keeping gear is a pain that makes the other two better). But now with how general 13* weapons are and also 10% class bonus, off-class weapons are no longer a requirement.

I just managed to 1-hook Bal Rodos with a 10600 ice Quartz Cane today, but I cannot do that with an ex11 crafted Gungnata. I haven't check Gungnata's damage on Bal, but I predict the number won't even reach 90% its HP.
    Well, I'll take a look at the number later, but you can rest assure that Hunter weapons are either weaker or equal (less likely) to 13* wand.

Edit: Oh great turn out they has roughly the same DPS
    With nothing but Shifta Drink on, I manage to 1-hook Bal using Gungnata (Red Partisan is better since it boost Zanverse) and shave of 90% its HP using 10600 Quartz Cane (Austere is better but no one would make an ice Austere just for testing damage anyway).
    Time to take those Gungnatas out of the storage
    Last edited by nguuuquaaa; Mar 20, 2016 at 08:43 PM.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quick question... What techs do you guys use for Techer/Braver with Banish Arrow combos? I use Ragrants for light, but I'm confused on what techs I should be using when it comes to the other elements. What fire, ice, lightning, wind, and dark techs work well with Banish Arrow?