Page 175 of 252 FirstFirst ... 75125165172173174175176177178185225 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 2517

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    End point is I really don't see why people want absolutely TE/SU to either be garbage, or replace other class combos out there. TE/BR is a solid support/mobbing class with an okay bossing option, TE/SU is a solid bossing combo with okay mobbing options.If anything, I find TE/SU to nicely compliment the other TE and make it more relevant is some content; notably raid bosses and solo play
    That might be why I feel the way I do about TeSu. I spend about 90% of my time in game soloing or doing raid bosses.

People want it to be garbage because they are set in their ways and don't want things to change. People want it to replace other combos because they are either bored with what we already have or don't like what the other combos bring to the table. I, for instance, got really tired of not being able to do anything against things where Weak Stance didn't work like Necky walls when cannons aren't ready being one of the more recent examples. This is combined with the feeling that my Banish combos were falling behind relative to everyone else due to a lack of new equipment for that purpose.

Now, I am not chained as tightly to things having a weakness and can just toss a few Marons before going back to Smack/Tech/ComboTech while they recharge. In fact, I am considering adding a third pet to my palette, either a Synchro or one of the new ones, to fight bosses when they can't fight back and charge my Marons.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

Quote Originally Posted by BlakLanner View Post
    Now, I am not chained as tightly to things having a weakness and can just toss a few Marons before going back to Smack/Tech/ComboTech while they recharge. In fact, I am considering adding a third pet to my palette, either a Synchro or one of the new ones, to fight bosses when they can't fight back and charge my Marons.
    Not to judge play style, but torim is more than enough to cover non maron-friendly boss. Unless you want more "Te" experience than playing a support Su.

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    Not to judge play style, but torim is more than enough to cover non maron-friendly boss. Unless you want more "Te" experience than playing a support Su.
    No worries. There is a big difference between providing insight and throwing hate. You are very far on the safe side of that line. I have a full rack of 13* Aero. I am just hesitant to use them for some stupid reason (probably outfitting them). I will look further into it.

For Te/Br would Astra be a good secondary wand to use? (Currently using form)

I wasnt sure how much stronger Astra (if any) to form taken into account of the slash damage as well.

Im mostly wand smacking but I do occasionally use techs as well.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    For Te/Br would Astra be a good secondary wand to use? (Currently using form)

I wasnt sure how much stronger Astra (if any) to form taken into account of the slash damage as well.

Im mostly wand smacking but I do occasionally use techs as well.
    Definitely a good tech + whack wand (the bonus PP recovery on a wand is always a plus), now we still don't know if Astra boosts Zanverse, which could make it a very solid raid wand for wind builds.

It's hard to account for the bonus power of form because weak stance.
    For usual mobbing (as in you don't hit a weak point, only with corresponding element). Form is only a few % damage above Austere. However, damage dramatically rises whenever you get the slash and wave to hit a weak point as well.
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Dec 23, 2016 at 01:33 PM.

It looks quite pretty, so it's gonna replace my Ray wand, since it's light element anyway, and I suspect it will boost zanverse. Now what to do
    with my leftover wands from my rainbow? First world techer problems!

Quote Originally Posted by qoxolg View Post
    It looks quite pretty, so it's gonna replace my Ray wand
    Indeed, I wholeheartedly agree with you! The 13-star Astra Depri is, by far, my most favorite wand (in terms of cosmetics). The 13-star Austere Axe is quite an attractive weapon as well, however, it's a little too large for my taste... Hence, the reason why I still use the "Blanc Noir" weapon camo for it (which is also compatible with my hideous 11-star Kougou).

Now, my character looks like royal mystical knight that came straight from Asgard! All SEGA needs to do is release more majestic-looking shield wrist accessories (compared to my current "Round Bucker"), and then my PSO2 life would be complete!
    Last edited by Raid_Hirsh; Dec 26, 2016 at 11:48 AM.
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

What sega really needs to do is add weapon vanity slots so I can slap a 1* appearance on my 13*s .3.

I like the 3* Vita wand purely because it looks like a crusaders mace lol.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by qoxolg View Post
    It looks quite pretty, so it's gonna replace my Ray wand.
    Indeed. Finally a wand that matches my outfit. I am hardly big into Phashion but this really does the trick. Gonna go PSU style and recolor them by element as I get them.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BlakLanner; Dec 26, 2016 at 02:01 PM.

Oh my goodness, yes, BlakLanner!! That wand complements well with your overall outfit!

I'm about to log on and post a picture too.

Edit: Out with the old~

Spoiler!

And in with the new~

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Raid_Hirsh; Dec 26, 2016 at 02:34 PM.
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.