Page 207 of 252 FirstFirst ... 107157197204205206207208209210217 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2517

Thanks for the head up, it look like the game was indeed looking at both button mode for tech usage, I had 3 wind tech slotted on wand the last time I changed anything on 2 button mode. And I did meant both mode, since megiverse was only slotted to weapon on 3 button, subpalette only had shifta/deband/resta/anti with moon atomizer (that 1/1000) and PB.

So yeah, Sega will be Sega.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Based on the class balance update video this TGS 2017

Attachment 41363

Wand bonks/smacks are about to get... 60% stronger?

forgot to include the wand explosions part, but it seems the explosions gets also buffed by about... 200~250%?

edit: eh, the attachment got messed up
    Last edited by AnikaSteinberg; Sep 23, 2017 at 03:47 AM.

Really? That’s just sounds very dumb and probably broken. But so is Hero. I guess it fits.

Reminder for all TE/HUs that the R/Attack Advance Ring is getting a buff too.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Reminder for all TE/HUs that the R/Attack Advance Ring is getting a buff too.
    I read "nerf" on change list (indicated by the 下)

Which makes sense since Main skill is also getting nerfed (due to several normal buffs to most weapons, our dear wands included)

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    I read "nerf" on change list (indicated by the 下)

Which makes sense since Main skill is also getting nerfed (due to several normal buffs to most weapons, our dear wands included)
    Oh, you're right. My bad.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by qoxolg View Post
    Really? That’s just sounds very dumb and probably broken. But so is Hero. I guess it fits.
    Three statements with zero argument in only one sentence. A really nice combo. Why upping the power of wand whack should be dumb ? Why should it be broken ? And why Hero should be dumb/broken too ? People bawled for Techter to be more powerful and now that it becomes real, they bark even louder. I know that 60% power increase is clearly not the best thing SEGA could do to make Techter great again (more changeability, more mobility, Element Weak Hit 2, ...) but let's test those changes before crucifying SEGA. And that's a guy who have played TE/BO for two years who's talking, if you know what I mean ! Why always seeing the glass as half-empty when you can see it as half-full ?

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Three statements with zero argument in only one sentence. A really nice combo. Why upping the power of wand whack should be dumb ? Why should it be broken ? And why Hero should be dumb/broken too ? People bawled for Techter to be more powerful and now that it becomes real, they bark even louder. I know that 60% power increase is clearly not the best thing SEGA could do to make Techter great again (more changeability, more mobility, Element Weak Hit 2, ...) but let's test those changes before crucifying SEGA. And that's a guy who have played TE/BO for two years who's talking, if you know what I mean ! Why always seeing the glass as half-empty when you can see it as half-full ?
    Huh, Hero IS broken, it has exploded all the records on many solo quests and TA, while also reaching absurd numbers of raids (normal PD killed in 13 minutes), and also soloed Deus Zephyros, thing that only very few classes have managed so far. It's also by far the best class for mobility and mobbing, as we all saw in TDs, BQs and Yamato.

Even with the buff, Techer wouldn't even reach Hero's ankle in terms of mobbing or bossing...and that's actually fine. Wand melee buff does exactly what we need, make it more on par with other classes while not giving TE too much of an offensive focus. Less hitstop is not only a buff, but will make wand melee feel more nervous, which is a very nice plus

Naturally we didn't get any new skill or sweeping change because SEGA didn't have any plan to do so in this one. They instead focused on normal damage, PP recovery, hitstop and mobility, and TE got all that (I'm actually very curious to how the step buff will impact TE, since it's still one of the most step heavy class in the game). So I really think, as far as this one patch go, we couldn't hope for better things

I wish they'd add something like an elemental projectile that does wand explosions from a distance though.
    But this set of buffs is a good buff,I think Tes gonna be in a good place for a while.

If uncharged safoie travelling is made faster and wand whacks dont drop you to the floor from whacking in the air,i think that would help a lot .w.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Haha, I am sorry for sounding like a salty ass I’ve been on a break from this game for a reason. I only managed to play EP5 for 3 weeks, and which has been my shortest playtime between breaks so far. It has mostly to do with how boring this game has become. The progression system has been boring since they introduced dripfeed CF’s and EP5 also doesn’t bring (IMO) any interesting content.

Us getting more and more powerful makes things only worse. I call Hero broken because it’s highly unbalanced vs the enemies in game. I do like Hero from a gameplay point of view, but I highly dislike the enemies melting. Other classes getting more on par only means they can melt stuff as well (in their own way). Somehow one shotting mobs with normal attacks has become the norm... how fun!

For Techer I am still in disbelief about the 60% and 200% buff. That would easily double our damage output, which is way over the top for attacks that don’t require any PP, when Techers real problem is mobility and burst damage. A small boost would’ve been fine, only for the fact that some XH content is near impossible to solo as a Techer (but that’s again solving the wrong problem imo). I am still hoping they actually mean that normal attacks get cut down to 60% and explosions get boosted.