Page 33 of 252 FirstFirst ... 23303132333435364383133 ... LastLast

Would say Ilbarta is the priority, since Banish Ilfoie is the situational one. Can't move while charging it and you can't target weak points very easily with it, while Ilbarta works great with everything. Ilfoie also only does about two and a half times the damage Safoie and Nafoie do. A power recipe Nafoie out-damages Ilfoie in two casts, hits weak points easier, and is easier to use. Though I guess you could Ilfoie and then followup with 2-3 Nafoie?

But yeah, ice is top priority for Fo/Br.

Up to you then. I don't use FoBr in normal play, and since I use Te sub, I use other weapons to cast ice techniques. Unless you play FoBr 24/7, I don't feel like that's a good idea. In TA you need the bow to be fire if you want it to kill stuff like mammoth with efficient recipe (+ 1 nafoie). Anyways, the bow is for a Techer. I only stated an "if" possibility.
    Last edited by Kamekur; Apr 5, 2015 at 08:06 PM.
    -PSO2 JP:
    -Kamekur (taco only) : 70/66/50/0/40/0/70 Fi/Hu - Braver
    -Akane Haruna (dropped):66/31/70/66/0/0/0 Ra/Hu - Gu/Hu
    -Akane Iremi (dropped): 30/49/0/0/70/60/53 Fo/Te - Fo/Fi - Fo/Br
    -茜泉:70/70/75/70/75/75/70/21 not Bo.
    -エリ: 70/45/1/0/1/8/70/1 Br/Hu

Does the Ares Wand's potential boost Zanverse damage?

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Does the Ares Wand's potential boost Zanverse damage?
    Yep. Apparently it's listed on JP wiki too.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Okay, thanks. That'd be an advantage of Ares over the new wand, then. Hmm.

Ideal-series weapons get their potential applied to Zanverse, according to swiki, so that's still the best weapon for the super bosses.
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; Apr 6, 2015 at 07:02 AM.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    Ideal-series weapons get their potential applied to Zanverse, according to swiki, so that's still the best weapon for the super bosses.
    Oh really? That's actually nice to know, especially since zanverse isn't really relevant outside of boss fight anyways. And even with Moment Gale mobbing it's just an extra.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

would if be possible to make an effective elysion build with te/fi where you use techs more like you would PAs?

You'll almost never use Fighter PAs because Fighter weapons are mainly for damage output, which Te/Fi isn't very good at doing compared to wands, and has techs to compete for that spot where they fail. Hence, I didn't even cover Fighter weapons in the guide because I just plain don't recommend using them. So yes, definitely viable.

Unless by PAs, you meant wand melee? Because Elysion is just something to use for uncharged techs only, and that's it. It's just one extra tool to have.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    You'll almost never use Fighter PAs because Fighter weapons are mainly for damage output, which Te/Fi isn't very good at doing compared to wands, and has techs to compete for that spot where they fail. Hence, I didn't even cover Fighter weapons in the guide because I just plain don't recommend using them. So yes, definitely viable.

Unless by PAs, you meant wand melee? Because Elysion is just something to use for uncharged techs only, and that's it. It's just one extra tool to have.
    so it wouldnt work to use elysion in melee?

i was thinking of something like this for example

zondeel basic atk then some tech uncharged for some added utility that some techs have like nazan/razan/nazonde for example