Page 43 of 252 FirstFirst ... 33404142434445465393143 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    It increases range and duration, but not damage. There's also no improvement from a Just Attack (this applies for all support techs except detonated Zondeels).

Charged Zanverse is tripled range and 5s duration compared to uncharged's 1.5s duration.
    it only does more damage based on the the damage you do then? so getting more tech atk wont increase the damage unless im using techs correct? or have wind mastery?

Boosting your tech damage won't affect it, but Wind Mastery skills do affect it, because Zanverse applies wind tech damage when it copies damage done. Shifta Strike also applies to damage Zanverse does, so it double dips. swiki has a list of things that modify Zanverse damage on its wind tech page. Just scroll to the bottom for Zanverse.

Probably the most interesting thing to see is that Soul Rending Stance (Niren Orochi) works on it. It's a pity it'd be incredibly difficult to utilize, because that's bigger than even dual Wind Mastery skills. Break Stance also works on it too.

Oh apparently Zanverse is 6.3s when charged, not 5s. Weird, must have been edited since I last looked.
    Last edited by LonelyGaruga; Apr 28, 2015 at 07:24 PM.

Boosting your tech damage won't affect it, but Wind Mastery skills do affect it, because Zanverse applies wind tech damage when it copies damage done. Shifta Strike also applies to damage Zanverse does, so it double dips. swiki has a list of things that modify Zanverse damage on its wind tech page. Just scroll to the bottom for Zanverse.

Probably the most interesting thing to see is that Soul Rending Stance (Niren Orochi) works on it. It's a pity it'd be incredibly difficult to utilize, because that's bigger than even dual Wind Mastery skills. Break Stance also works on it too.

Oh apparently Zanverse is 6.3s when charged, not 5s. Weird, must have been edited since I last looked.
    alright thanks and what stats are best for a te/fi mag if i wanna use some techs?

T-ATK. Focus entirely on that. T-ATK buffs your Wand Gear for better mobbing and your tech damage for better techs. Plus all the viable wands either use T-ATK for equipping or don't use an ATK stat.

ok thanks i really appreciate the help

Crafted a グングナアタ/Gungnata for Volg > Zenith Throw. I say get it for Te/Hu if you have enough DEX as well. Really good damage, I was able to take down Rodos faster than Slide End combos.

Also has anyone realized that gear charging feels faster? Did Sega made Partisan gear charge faster or it's been the same

Also how do people manage to get 20k+ on Combat Finish in Sanctum TA? Highest damage I get is like 12k tops for some reason. Do these people who do that amount of damage use Average Stance or made Combat Finish so that it hits the weakpoints
    Ship08 || アリス@気になり火星 || TeHu/RaBr/BoHu/FoTe/FoBr/GuRa

Quote Originally Posted by yucachann View Post
    Also how do people manage to get 20k+ on Combat Finish in Sanctum TA? Highest damage I get is like 12k tops for some reason. Do these people who do that amount of damage use Average Stance or made Combat Finish so that it hits the weakpoints
    https://translate.google.com/transla...-text=&act=url

Quote Originally Posted by yucachann View Post
    Crafted a グングナアタ/Gungnata for Volg > Zenith Throw. I say get it for Te/Hu if you have enough DEX as well. Really good damage, I was able to take down Rodos faster than Slide End combos.

Also has anyone realized that gear charging feels faster? Did Sega made Partisan gear charge faster or it's been the same

My main issue with Gungnata is that it requires crafting and is only 26 S-ATK and 3% stronger than Trident Crusher. You also need like, 180 DEX over your target to get 90% variance with a crafted partisan. Think that's like 600+ for what amounts to like, 4%. Just going straight ATK with Trident Crusher would net better results I feel.

Incidentally, I'm starting to feel I should lean away from recommending PA latent weapons for Te/Hu because people should already be getting rainbow Ancient Oath WL/partisans, so adding another set of weapons for a minor increase in damage seems pretty unnecessary.

I don't think there was a change to Partisan Gear's charge speed. It wasn't mention in notes at least.

I dunno whether the videos you're talking about were made after the Ultimate Lilipa update (which increased Katana Combat's max power by 50%), but Katana Combat has a max power of 1200 (before the update). It starts at 300 and gains 30 power for every single hit you land during KC. They might also be using Aseracta for the 20% Dragon Hunter latent. Dunno if Average Stance or not, you can tell by looking at the player's subpalette to see if it's active or not.

Oh yeah, and they might have maxed Combat Finish for the triple damage modifier.
    Last edited by LonelyGaruga; Apr 28, 2015 at 11:09 PM.

Oh, so it seems that Combat Finish damage actually increases depending on how many hits you land during Katana Combat. Gonna try it out later when I get back from werk.

I guess that you only need only one or two Gungnata or Soul Banish (probably Light and Dark since outside of TAs/Magatsu/Ultimate) there isn't really much use as you rather use a Trident Crusher. Price is another thing too since making rainbow out of Glorious Wing/Trident Crusher would cost a lot, but if you're on the way on making them you could consider getting either those two I guess (since I'd rather use a PA latent partisan than using a non-weak element Ancient Oath against enemies)
    Ship08 || アリス@気になり火星 || TeHu/RaBr/BoHu/FoTe/FoBr/GuRa

I haven't updated the builds in the guide yet, so here's a slightly modified version of the build you quoted.
    Thank you!
    Last edited by Sinon; Apr 29, 2015 at 04:03 AM.