Page 9 of 252 FirstFirst ... 67891011121959109 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Hm, not sure if talented would be the way I would put it. More that some things are naturally more efficient than others, but there are a lot of variables that can change that. For example, the amount of damage you deal. For example, one of the fastest Te/Fi methods for killing Fang/Snow Banther is to spam Elysion Namegid on the face (this hits the weak point without needing to get the part break). However, if you lack Dark Masteries, or you lack enough T-ATK affixes, then there exists a possibility that simple melee will be faster, as you can flinch lock Banther to death relatively easily. But if you can't do either of those things, then a different route entirely might be the most efficient method.

In other words, your build is going to matter a lot here, as well as your choice of tactics (particularly in MPAs where there are going to be far more variables than solo play). A general build won't necessarily be the most efficient, but if you have just one skill tree, and do not wish to purchase additional skill trees (only need two additional ones), then I'd recommend going light. There isn't enough SP on the Techer tree to viably have a melee slant and grab two elements, and light is the best where it matters, like TD.

Incidentally, Techer has huge wind/light/dark damage potential. Te/Br and Te/Fi are both unconditionally stronger than Fo/Te for these elements (unconditionally meaning that the Stances are fulfilled, of course), unless we're talking matching 60 element 13*s (Te/Br still wins though). Naturally, no PP Charge Revival, but it still means that, hit for hit, you can compete with a Fo/Te. Though, wands having less T-ATK does mitigate this a little, but not enough to make the statement untrue.
    Alright! Thanks for all your advice!

I'm not keen on purchasing new skill trees yet because I haven't played too long. Perhaps in the future! Still, I'll keep everything you said in mind.

Though I did come up with one last question that's only some what related; how do you deal with Fighter Stances? Swap as often as possible? Seems like you'd run into cool down issues even on stuff like the Rockbear where it's bouncing around a lot.

Depends on the boss. Usually I just use one stance and swap only when it's clear I'm going to be spending a while attacking from that direction. In your example, Rockbear would be something to always use Brave Stance on since it constantly faces front, or turns around very quickly to do so. But sometimes, like in MPAs, you'll need to switch stances if someone makes the boss turn around, or you need to attack from behind (like Vol Dragon's tail crystal or flinch locking Ban pair if unable to kill them with the head + front claw flinches alone).

Stance cooldown is 5 seconds from the moment it's activated, so you can switch them pretty freely if you have to. Even if you switched them as quickly as possible, you would have only a couple seconds of cooldown before you could switch to the first one that was triggered. Switching so often is rarely necessary, but if you make a mistake about what direction to use, then it doesn't take long before you can switch to the right stance, so it's no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Depends on the boss. Usually I just use one stance and swap only when it's clear I'm going to be spending a while attacking from that direction. In your example, Rockbear would be something to always use Brave Stance on since it constantly faces front, or turns around very quickly to do so. But sometimes, like in MPAs, you'll need to switch stances if someone makes the boss turn around, or you need to attack from behind (like Vol Dragon's tail crystal or flinch locking Ban pair if unable to kill them with the head + front claw flinches alone).

Stance cooldown is 5 seconds from the moment it's activated, so you can switch them pretty freely if you have to. Even if you switched them as quickly as possible, you would have only a couple seconds of cooldown before you could switch to the first one that was triggered. Switching so often is rarely necessary, but if you make a mistake about what direction to use, then it doesn't take long before you can switch to the right stance, so it's no big deal.
    Awesome; exactly what I needed. Thanks again for all the advice!

I use this subpallete and game pad macro for te/fi, it pretty effective overall.

Ignore the launcher equip lol. Gag rappy launcher.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gama View Post
    I use this subpallete and game pad macro for te/fi, it pretty effective overall.

FEAR ME!!! D<

I switched to this about 1 month ago for Fo/x and Te/Br. You're right, it is super effective. :U
    Side A

Side B

Quote Originally Posted by Gama View Post

Hey, that's pretty neat. I use the same controller. What software are you using to set up the macros for the subpallete? I don't recall mine coming with any software.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonexe View Post
    Hey, that's pretty neat. I use the same controller. What software are you using to set up the macros for the subpallete? I don't recall mine coming with any software.
    logitech profiler, you have to download it.

profiles can be shared if you want mine.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

So, which Te combo is better for general overall damage out put?

The Techer Bow dropped in price, so I would vote on Te/Br. Haven't touched the other subs since.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

You mean the burn draal bow? Probably should have speficied, but I meant overall meele damage. +E I already have a Traitor Cage +40, Light 50%. Has Ultimate Buster on it.