Page 120 of 252 FirstFirst ... 2070110117118119120121122123130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 2517

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    i was wondering what do you guys think of this build?

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j

first of all i just wanted to make clear that i know that fo/te does more casting dmg than te/fo because of element conversion and talis tech bonus and that my dmg wont be as high but there is a couple of reasons why i chosed to go te main:

-be able to do slighty nice support with shifta/long time assist/wide support

-using wand as a casting weapon and not having elemental conversion/planing to use talis saves me the need to spend points on talis tech bonus/EC, allowing me to max fire and ice masteries for more barantsion and fomelgion damage

-not needing to have a rainbow set of 13* weapons for max damage, just a 13* wand for damage and a elysion for certain places (like tokyo trigger pt runs or taco)

-liking the wand posture way more than talis or rod (yeah im a stylish player xD)
    if you want support go wind skill tree becouse zanverse and hunter subclass for wand lover http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j or if you want dps go fire/dark tree http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j
    Last edited by DRAGONxNOGARD; Mar 6, 2016 at 05:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONxNOGARD View Post
    if you want support go wind skill tree becouse zanverse and hunter subclass
    I'm pretty sure Br is a better sub for a Melee Te that wants to play support, especially if we're taking zanverse into account.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I'm pretty sure Br is a better sub for a Melee Te that wants to play support, especially if we're taking zanverse into account.
    Te/Hu in fact has a stronger Zanverse than /Br simply by virtue of the fact it actually has points to spare for Wind Mastery and Deband Cut/Toughness. The entire niche of /Br is Banish Ragrants/Gimegid so it finds it hard to spare points.
    If speaking purely of Zanverse strength though, Te/Gu is still the way to go bc Perfect Keeper
    Last edited by escarlata; Mar 6, 2016 at 06:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    Te/Hu in fact has a stronger Zanverse than /Br simply by virtue of the fact it actually has points to spare for Wind Mastery and Deband Cut/Toughness. The entire niche of /Br is Banish Ragrants/Gimegid so it finds it hard to spare points.
    If speaking purely of Zanverse strength though, Te/Gu is still the way to go bc Perfect Keeper
    Isn't it better to go Gu/Te if all you are doing is maintaining Zanverse?

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    Yaknow, I'm still confused about this, I always thought chain was the reason Gu worked well with Zanverse, but if it's just Perfect Keeper aren't there stronger alternatives from a purely damage bonus stand point?

Perfect Keeper and High Time are some of the very few skills in the game that work with that technique. The only other class that has a similar bonus to Zanverse when subclassed is Summoner, and I wonder why it's not recommended over Te/Gu.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    Perfect Keeper and High Time are some of the very few skills in the game that work with that technique. The only other class that has a similar bonus to Zanverse when subclassed is Summoner, and I wonder why it's not recommended over Te/Gu.
    All you had to say was perfect keeper and I totally understand. (it also explains why Te/Gu wouldn't actually be as good for it)

As for Su. Attack bonus 1 and 2 on Su only add 10% each, and 5% from element weak hit, but that's good for what? Loser?. That's nowhere near the potential Gu has, also, I'm pretty sure chain is still useful for a Gu/Te. If Alter ego, point assist, and Support Fire worked for the player too it would be worth it... but they don't.

EDIT: Heck, just adding Point Assist and Support Fire to work for the player would make Su at least a decent sub.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Mar 6, 2016 at 06:53 AM.

no one has given yet any opinion on my build on the matter if is posible/viable to go casting as te/fo :c
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

no one has given yet any opinion on my build on the matter if is posible/viable to go casting as te/fo :c
    te/fo idk if is good or not but more recommended te/hu but is you MUST BE te/fo try wind/lightning build for zanverse/zondeel
    Last edited by DRAGONxNOGARD; Mar 6, 2016 at 07:26 AM.

It can work if you REALLY want Te buffs while casting like a Fo, but it's got lower personal damage, and can be redundant in situations where another Te main is around.

It's cheaper to gear though, as you don't have to worry about weapon element, and the future all class 13* weapons might aleviate Te/Fo's problem of not having any 13* rods. A talis is always an option though.

EDIT: I just looked at your post and the tree and realized you're the same person who posted on Reddit... Didn't you get enough info from the people there?
    Last edited by Kondibon; Mar 6, 2016 at 07:41 AM.