Page 121 of 252 FirstFirst ... 2171111118119120121122123124131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 2517

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    It can work if you REALLY want Te buffs while casting like a Fo, but it's got lower personal damage, and can be redundant in situations where another Te main is around.

It's cheaper to gear though, as you don't have to worry about weapon element, and the future all class 13* weapons might aleviate Te/Fo's problem of not having any 13* rods. A talis is always an option though.

EDIT: I just looked at your post and the tree and realized you're the same person who posted on Reddit... Didn't you get enough info from the people there?
    why not extend to lv 9 red rod/talis with use add class techer until get some 13* wand like austere ares ideal invader but te/fo with rod sux without rod shoot or rod keep bonus what required fo main class
    Last edited by DRAGONxNOGARD; Mar 6, 2016 at 07:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONxNOGARD View Post
    why not extend to lv 9 red rod/talis with use add class techer until get some 13* wand like austere ares ideal invader
    A wand would be ok, but it just compounds on the fact that Te/Fo is weaker than Fo/Te at casting. A red rod would work well as a substitute before a 13* either way though.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Mar 6, 2016 at 07:58 AM.

All you had to say was perfect keeper and I totally understand. (it also explains why Te/Gu wouldn't actually be as good for it)

As for Su. Attack bonus 1 and 2 on Su only add 10% each, and 5% from element weak hit, but that's good for what? Loser?. That's nowhere near the potential Gu has, also, I'm pretty sure chain is still useful for a Gu/Te. If Alter ego, point assist, and Support Fire worked for the player too it would be worth it... but they don't.

EDIT: Heck, just adding Point Assist and Support Fire to work for the player would make Su at least a decent sub.
    Summoner looks like a decent sub to me. Perfect Keeper is 20% extra damage if you keep your HP high, while All Attack Bonus is an unconditional 21% increase (skills multiply, right?). As for other skills each class has, I already know the mantra of Perfect Keeper, Attack PP Restorate and Chain Trigger for Gunner, while Summoner has All Attack Up (200 points affected by Shifta, drinks and everything else), PP Up and PB Advance. I'm no expert, but both seem equally viable unless Chain Trigger pulls something off amazingly well, like it often can.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    Summoner looks like a decent sub to me. Perfect Keeper is 20% extra damage if you keep your HP high, while All Attack Bonus is an unconditional 21% increase (skills multiply, right?). As for other skills each class has, I already know the mantra of Perfect Keeper, Attack PP Restorate and Chain Trigger for Gunner, while Summoner has All Attack Up (200 points affected by Shifta, drinks and everything else), PP Up and PB Advance. I'm no expert, but both seem equally viable unless Chain Trigger pulls something off amazingly well, like it often can.
    I actually messed up. I meant high time (another potential 20%). I forgot it works for stuff other than mech guns if you switch weapons. And I've seen videos of people doing crazy stuff with Chain Ilbarta.

That said, I was mainly talking about the "highest zanverse" thing, in which case Gu/Te would win out, and now I finally know why.

As subs specifically, yeah, SU might be ok, (I really don't know how much of a difference that 200 atk makes). PP up and PB advanced aren't really selling points for a Te main though...

Also, you forgot pet element weak hit, which actually gives half the bonus to the player too for another 5% at max. Normally that wouldn't be relevant, but for Te, it is.

All that said, the class doesn't add much extra utility to Te, like Br does with T-atk banish combos, and snatch JA.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Mar 6, 2016 at 08:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    Isn't it better to go Gu/Te if all you are doing is maintaining Zanverse?
    Yes but with less utility. Te main would have access to Gal Wind to power up Zanverse even further. Gu main lose main class bonus if they were to use Green Duel Gaze for Zanverse, while using Red TMG to power up Zanverse means you cannot send Zanverse to places with a Talis. Then Te main also means the MPA doesnt need to carry another Te, and has Fomelgion for burning Apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    Yes but with less utility. Te main would have access to Gal Wind to power up Zanverse even further.
    High time is main class only though.

High time is main class only though.
    Yes I acknowledged that Gu main has a stronger Zanverse bc High Time, but Te/Gu does have some advantages too, especially in cases of organised MPA where you are the only Te.

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    Yes I acknowledged that Gu main has a stronger Zanverse
    I thought that's what we were talking about. D: If you're talking about Te/Gu in general, then yeah, it has some stuff going for it.

I thought that's what we were talking about. D: If you're talking about Te/Gu in general, then yeah, it has some stuff going for it.
    I thought we were talking support in general, and a strong Zanverse being part of it. During organised runs in general I like going Te/Gu if I'm ever going support, just so that nobody else have to go for Te/x .

It can work if you REALLY want Te buffs while casting like a Fo, but it's got lower personal damage, and can be redundant in situations where another Te main is around.

It's cheaper to gear though, as you don't have to worry about weapon element, and the future all class 13* weapons might aleviate Te/Fo's problem of not having any 13* rods. A talis is always an option though.

EDIT: I just looked at your post and the tree and realized you're the same person who posted on Reddit... Didn't you get enough info from the people there?
    ikno i just wanted to have an opinion on different places xD in reddit ppl is too negative (all coments i got there were totally negative ones) but here people answered more kindly and actually tried to suggest ways to make it (kindaish) work

i been currently using this build http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j

with a elysion and several wand (a 60 light quartz, a elysion for tokyo and the rest 9* rainbow till i get my hands on more 13*s) and was looking at the posibility of a te/fo build to keep using wands, but reducing the need of a rainbow set of 13*s and being able to cast more to increase CT generation (damn you sega think about us wand users a bit and make tech explosions fill up the CT gauge xD)

anyway now i know there is not a (non mediocre) way to do so xD.

what do you guys think of the new skill rings? im kinda interested on the Tech C Parrying because it would allow melee techers a more offensive gameplay by just guarding bosses with cast a la charge parrying hunters and facing them head on and the massive hunter/photon flare ones to increase survability/offensive respectively
    Last edited by Batty; Mar 6, 2016 at 11:49 AM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif