Page 87 of 252 FirstFirst ... 37778485868788899097137187 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ZynischQ View Post
    Traitor Cage
    thanks

So looking through this thread, it seems like Te/Fi is a sensitive topic, but I for one am a newb and I do actually want to play Te/Fi, and after all this is a guide thread. Could someone tell me what I need to know about playing Te/Fi, like maybe some tips on effectively using the stances and nice techniques and stuff (Based on the previous posts it seems like Te/Br outclasses this, so I'm assuming that the equipment and unit recommendations are maybe about the same)? Also, is the qoxolg/Arksenth thread Te/Fi guide still relevant? Sorry if this post reeks of newbiness, but I would appreciate any help XD

This thread is super helpful. Thanks for posting it!

So, I've finally gotten all my extra SP for Force, and now I need to do so for Techer. *sigh*
    Recommendations on what gear I should pick up and what sub I should use (all classes at 75, three dedicated mags) on my quest for my 21 TeCubes? Looking for something that is primarily for soloing, but won't be completely terrible in MPAs, preferably a casting style, though I am not completely averse to melee. My Te tree is currently spec'd to compliment Fo, so it's lacking in the Te main skills, but I do have Wand Gear since I have an Ice Elysion for Ilbarta and some 20-odd reset passes.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 14, 2015 at 10:16 AM.

Wand Whacking Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    So, I've finally gotten all my extra SP for Force, and now I need to do so for Techer. *sigh*
    Recommendations on what gear I should pick up and what sub I should use (all classes at 75, three dedicated mags) on my quest for my 21 TeCubes? Looking for something that is primarily for soloing, but won't be completely terrible in MPAs, preferably a casting style, though I am not completely averse to melee. My Te tree is currently spec'd to compliment Fo, so it's lacking in the Te main skills, but I do have Wand Gear since I have an Ice Elysion for Ilbarta and some 20-odd reset passes.
    It's perfectly fine to play Te/Fo same way as Fo/Te for purposes of leveling for excubes, you're just missing out on some force main skills which shouldn't matter unless you're running XH maggy or something (Don't do that).

Also, THE DREAM IS ALMOST COMPLETE
    http://puu.sh/jBDSQ/44291ae42c.jpg
    Ship 02
    Ziyon
    62/30/42/58/55/75/75/55

Quote Originally Posted by ZynischQ View Post
    It's perfectly fine to play Te/Fo same way as Fo/Te for purposes of leveling for excubes, you're just missing out on some force main skills which shouldn't matter unless you're running XH maggy or something (Don't do that).

Also, THE DREAM IS ALMOST COMPLETE
    http://puu.sh/jBDSQ/44291ae42c.jpg
    I literally just have my Ice Elysion as a Wand; all the rest of my Force weapons are the elemental tech boost Rods and no Talis (talises? tali?), so I was wondering at least what weapons would be good to pick up since I am going to be going at this for the equivalent of ~21 levels.

Evil Nochiuhau is the best you can buy for a techer rod. You only need one since the potential works with every element.
    Player ID: Charmeleon (Ship 2)

So I've been playing around with a hybrid using Average Stance on the BR tree for now, and damn my tech damage is low. It's less than half of what I can do with wand whacking a boss. :|

Which Techs should I be using? Looking mainly for Wind/Dark techs for now.

Use Weak Stance and target elemental weaknesses.

Trainer Red > if you have several trees, get one for average stance and one for weak stance. If you only have one and it's already on the average path, then there's not much you can do.

Wand whacking a boss is perfectly fine, as long as you can survive it. If we have to pick you up every minute because you missed a step and got hit, it's going to be a problem.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr